Touro Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone interviewed yet? If so, how did it go? Was it pretty laid back? It’s my first interview, and I’m nervous. As for those who haven’t gotten any updates, I think it’s a good sign! My app was completed on Jan 25, and it was silent the entire time until yesterday Feb 23 for an invite to an interview.
 
Anyone interviewed yet? If so, how did it go? Was it pretty laid back? It’s my first interview, and I’m nervous. As for those who haven’t gotten any updates, I think it’s a good sign! My app was completed on Jan 25, and it was silent the entire time until yesterday Feb 23 for an invite to an interview.
Also wondering this. I’m interviewing virtually 2/28
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got admitted into both Touro NY/NM and Roseman Utah/Nevada. Which one should I chose? Roseman is a 3 year program. Which one would be cheaper overall? Any other considerations?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get accepted same day? congratulations 🎉 how was the interview?
Yes, thank you! I was surprised lol. Honestly I really loved everything about Touro. The sim labs were so nice, and every student genuinely seemed to love the faculty and school. I do have uncertainty about the NM clinic. They were so vague with information on it. Just said it was beautiful. As for interview, I was so nervous but it was sooooo chill. But I guess this depends in your interviewer. Mine was so easy to talk to, we rambled about a lot of stuff it was hard to go back to the initial questions of what she asked me which are: Why dentistry? Why Touro? It’s open file, so she led with asking things I did on my resume. We went over time, and unfortunately my session had to be cut short due to running behind time. The other people I talked to also said it was really conversational and easy, so just really know your motivation for dentistry and what you like about Touro. And obviously your own extracurriculars. Best of luck!!
 
A friend of mine received a Hold email yesterday, did anyone else? I believe on this thread I've seen 1 person who was placed on hold receive an interview, did anyone else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad