Touro MS program Middletown/Harlem NY 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello, thank you so much for replying. Do you know what class can satisfy the behavioral science requirement?
I put in my intro psych course and that worked.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Current 1st year at Harlem (former masters). If you type in TouroCOM Harlem Masters 2023, you'll get the SGA run page. Any announcement will be posted onto that page.
How did you like the Harlem campus?

I like it (but Im also a life long nyer). The campus on the exterior looks pretty run down but interior is pretty good. Prof here are pretty knowledgable and helpful. Students are pretty collaborative for the most part (in my experience).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am a former MS student from that program. Although I got in, I would NEVER do this program. Wish I never did it. Would've rather have spent my money elsewhere doing a normal post-bac/masters at another school. Message me if you want to know how the program really is. I can tell you the real deal, the pros and cons, but cons outweigh the pros.
I am bout to message you

current MS, not sure how this year will turn out with numbers, but about half the class gets in. Just know that everyone in your class will be very smart, so since its graded on a curve you have to be willing to work harder than all of your classmates.
Hey there, I got into Touro Middletown. Any feedback that you an give regarding numbers, experience, where to live etc? I would greatly appreciate it

yeah for the most part, you can DM and I'll answer any question about Middletown to the best of my ability
Hi, I have a couple questions regarding the MS and am hoping you can help. I can't DM you for some reason. Can you send me a message? Thanks!