You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro university CA
Started by Ayuka001
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
^ CONGRATS!
when did you mail your supp and when did they let u know it was received?
Thanks! I don't actually remember when I mailed it in but they received it on Sep 8th and I got the interview invite Sep 12th.
Last edited:
anybody scheduled an interview for oct 6, 2011?
I think I might schedule mine past that date but are you staying at their recommended hotel? If so, how much was it with the discount? When you called them, was it a machine that helped schedule your interview date or an actual person? They say a shuttle will come and get us but does that apply even if we don't stay at the Marriott? Sorry for the plethora of questions. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They emailed me once my supplemental app was in. Getting a email reply from them can take between 1-4 days in my experience. Did you email them the supp or did you mail it in?
CONGRATS!!!!!! =]
Hopefully everyone else (including myself) hear from them soon!!
Do you guys have a rough estimate how long it takes them to review the applications and get back to you?
They emailed me on Tuesday saying my file is ready for review, wondering when I might hear back from them if I do get an interview invite.
Thanks
They emailed me on Tuesday saying my file is ready for review, wondering when I might hear back from them if I do get an interview invite.
Thanks
i sent my touro out on the 7th and it didn't get received until the 12th also.






Just got an invite to interview and scheduled for October 26.
Anyone else going on that date?
Apparently a good amount of people already got scheduled interview since the following date is filled.
Anyone else going on that date?
Apparently a good amount of people already got scheduled interview since the following date is filled.
Yea, I just called and I got an interview on Nov 2. She said that was the first date open!
Is anyone else interviewing on Nov. 2?
Is anyone else interviewing on Nov. 2?
@ HelloPanda, when did you schedule your interview?
^omg im so jealous of u guys!
I sent in my supp early but they lost my payment and barely found it today so my app is just gonna be processed today 🙁
whaatttt, that's messed up! You should be like "I was prepared and prompt, it is you guys that's not organized. I deserve an interview on the 26th"
haha
But that guy has an interview october 6th! that's ridiculous early =/
^omg im so jealous of u guys!
I sent in my supp early but they lost my payment and barely found it today so my app is just gonna be processed today 🙁
oh no =[
That happened to me too, except that they didn't lose my check but they didn't receive my letter of recommendation from pharmcas, which was already sent a long time ago. it took them 3 weeks to process my paperwork and say that my file was complete >.<
Have you guys taken a look at the interview questions?
Some of these questions dont seem very hard at first, but once you think about it, you have no idea how to answer properly....
What would you ask President Obama?...wtf....lol 🙄
Some of these questions dont seem very hard at first, but once you think about it, you have no idea how to answer properly....
What would you ask President Obama?...wtf....lol 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea, I just called and I got an interview on Nov 2. She said that was the first date open!
Is anyone else interviewing on Nov. 2?
I am! 😀
Has anyone gotten interviews from touro NY or know when they'll send out invites?
considering the rate they cash our checks and process our apps, maybe in 2015 they'll send us an email.
considering the rate they cash our checks and process our apps, maybe in 2015 they'll send us an email.
Lol! Wellz imma email them soon and hopefully they reply whether they got my app or not.
Have you guys taken a look at the interview questions?
Some of these questions dont seem very hard at first, but once you think about it, you have no idea how to answer properly....
What would you ask President Obama?...wtf....lol 🙄
Where did you see the interview questions?
i am!![]()
yay! =]
Hopefully when the early interview occur on Oct. 6, he or she can share how it went.
I think I might schedule mine past that date but are you staying at their recommended hotel? If so, how much was it with the discount? When you called them, was it a machine that helped schedule your interview date or an actual person? They say a shuttle will come and get us but does that apply even if we don't stay at the Marriott? Sorry for the plethora of questions. 🙂
i plan on staying at best western since it is closer, and walk to the mariott that morning to take the shuttle.
i plan on staying at best western since it is closer, and walk to the mariott that morning to take the shuttle.
is best western alot cheaper than mariott? if it's walking distance and similar price, might as well stay at the mariott.
Got invite today for nov 2nd. I haven't even picked out my suit yet lol got one from express but gonna return it cuz it kinda makes me look old and boring lol. For girls r u bringing a purse ?
ill bring a purse.
ill bring a purse.
lol ohhhh r u a GIRL?
or is it your man purse eh?
Last edited:
lol ohhhh r u a GIRL?
or is it your man purse eh?
you jealous arent you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you guys taken a look at the interview questions?
Some of these questions dont seem very hard at first, but once you think about it, you have no idea how to answer properly....
What would you ask President Obama?...wtf....lol 🙄
All I can really think to post is this:
All I can really think to post is this:
![]()
Hope whoever's interviewing you likes internet memes. 😛
I got two years to learn how to answer pointed questions. But it was an attempt to lighten the mood. x/Hope whoever's interviewing you likes internet memes. 😛
I got two years to learn how to answer pointed questions. But it was an attempt to lighten the mood. x/
redditor? 🙂
Mostly. xDredditor? 🙂
A bit off topic, but what made you choose Pharmacy? I'm a senior in high school, so I got some time to let myself sort it out.
Mostly. xD
A bit off topic, but what made you choose Pharmacy? I'm a senior in high school, so I got some time to let myself sort it out.
Honestly, there are a ton of deciding factors for me. Unlikely many, I didn't always want to go into pharmacy. In fact, I didn't even give it much thought until my sophomore year in college. Gimme your reddit username and I'll tell you more. BWAHAHA. 😛
Honestly, there are a ton of deciding factors for me. Unlikely many, I didn't always want to go into pharmacy. In fact, I didn't even give it much thought until my sophomore year in college. Gimme your reddit username and I'll tell you more. BWAHAHA. 😛
wow....
wow....
Don't hate. You wish you asked first. 😛 I sent him a lengthy reply.
Don't hate what's great.
Panda, I'm a girl. xD
Oops, sorry! I have a habit of assuming that redditors are males. 🙁
Got invite today for nov 2nd. I haven't even picked out my suit yet lol got one from express but gonna return it cuz it kinda makes me look old and boring lol. For girls r u bringing a purse ?
When was your supplemental application processed?
When was your supplemental application processed?
I think last thursday?
But I sent in my supp a long time ago (like 9/7 I think) though they just lost my payment and barely found it so yeh.
anyone know how many ppl are interviewed each interview date?
Don't hate. You wish you asked first. 😛 I sent him a lengthy reply.
Don't hate what's great.
Panda, I'm a girl. xD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
remember when we talked about you having your first encounter?
BAM this is it hahahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
remember when we talked about you having your first encounter?
BAM this is it hahahahahahahahahaha
She doesn't count because she won't be applying for a while. 🙂 She still has a bit of time before she finalizes her decision on whether or not to pursue pharmacy. BWAHAHA.
I win.
No idea on how many ppls interview per day. o_o It doesn't seem like much though considering how spread out our interview dates are for Touro.
just checked glendale weather.
104 on thursday....portable fan inside suit jacket it is.
104 on thursday....portable fan inside suit jacket it is.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do we need to bring anything to interview?
like id, pen ?
and are u guys travelling alone or w/someone? i cant believe my parents are trying to tag along to each interview![]()
Aww that's so cute! 😛 I actually asked my mom if she would go with me and she said no.
I'm bringing pen and pencil. 🙂 I'm sure they'll have pens if we need it for anything but bringing them just in case won't hurt!
Aww that's so cute! 😛 I actually asked my mom if she would go with me and she said no.
I'm bringing pen and pencil. 🙂 I'm sure they'll have pens if we need it for anything but bringing them just in case won't hurt!
What are you planning on wearing to the interview? =]
What are you planning on wearing to the interview? =]
Pencil skirt, a nice top, and heels to match my top. 😀 I'm going to be wearing the same kind of outfit to my interviews because those are my only "professional" looking clothes. Therefore, if you guys see me at more than one interview and I look the same...DON'T JUDGE.
You? 🙂
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K

