Touro university CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
^ CONGRATS!

when did you mail your supp and when did they let u know it was received?

Members don't see this ad.

^ CONGRATS!

when did you mail your supp and when did they let u know it was received?

Thanks! I don't actually remember when I mailed it in but they received it on Sep 8th and I got the interview invite Sep 12th.

Last edited:
anybody scheduled an interview for oct 6, 2011?

I think I might schedule mine past that date but are you staying at their recommended hotel? If so, how much was it with the discount? When you called them, was it a machine that helped schedule your interview date or an actual person? They say a shuttle will come and get us but does that apply even if we don't stay at the Marriott? Sorry for the plethora of questions. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
They emailed me once my supplemental app was in. Getting a email reply from them can take between 1-4 days in my experience. Did you email them the supp or did you mail it in?

CONGRATS!!!!!! =]
Hopefully everyone else (including myself) hear from them soon!!

Do you guys have a rough estimate how long it takes them to review the applications and get back to you?

They emailed me on Tuesday saying my file is ready for review, wondering when I might hear back from them if I do get an interview invite.

Thanks

^when did you send your supp?

I sent my on 9/8 and I got the usps thing that said they got it on 9/12 but i haven't heard anything from them. I emailed criselle ( I think that's how u spell her name lol) and she still hasn't responded.

i sent my touro out on the 7th and it didn't get received until the 12th also.

:xf::xf::xf:

Does anyone know of any community outreach programs touro ca offers? I'm trying to look online on their website, but can't find any. thanks:luck:

Just got an invite to interview and scheduled for October 26.
Anyone else going on that date?

Apparently a good amount of people already got scheduled interview since the following date is filled.

Yea, I just called and I got an interview on Nov 2. She said that was the first date open!
Is anyone else interviewing on Nov. 2?

^omg im so jealous of u guys!
I sent in my supp early but they lost my payment and barely found it today so my app is just gonna be processed today :(

I sent in my supp early but they lost my payment and barely found it today so my app is just gonna be processed today :(

whaatttt, that's messed up! You should be like "I was prepared and prompt, it is you guys that's not organized. I deserve an interview on the 26th"

haha

But that guy has an interview october 6th! that's ridiculous early =/

Members don't see this ad :)

oh no =[
That happened to me too, except that they didn't lose my check but they didn't receive my letter of recommendation from pharmcas, which was already sent a long time ago. it took them 3 weeks to process my paperwork and say that my file was complete >.<

Have you guys taken a look at the interview questions?
Some of these questions dont seem very hard at first, but once you think about it, you have no idea how to answer properly....

What would you ask President Obama?...wtf....lol :rolleyes:

Has anyone gotten interviews from touro NY or know when they'll send out invites?

Has anyone gotten interviews from touro NY or know when they'll send out invites?

considering the rate they cash our checks and process our apps, maybe in 2015 they'll send us an email.

considering the rate they cash our checks and process our apps, maybe in 2015 they'll send us an email.

Lol! Wellz imma email them soon and hopefully they reply whether they got my app or not.

Some of these questions dont seem very hard at first, but once you think about it, you have no idea how to answer properly....

Where did you see the interview questions?

I am still waiting to hear from Touro NY - tracking shows my application was delivered on 9/9

Hopefully when the early interview occur on Oct. 6, he or she can share how it went.

I think I might schedule mine past that date but are you staying at their recommended hotel? If so, how much was it with the discount? When you called them, was it a machine that helped schedule your interview date or an actual person? They say a shuttle will come and get us but does that apply even if we don't stay at the Marriott? Sorry for the plethora of questions. :)

i plan on staying at best western since it is closer, and walk to the mariott that morning to take the shuttle.

i plan on staying at best western since it is closer, and walk to the mariott that morning to take the shuttle.

is best western alot cheaper than mariott? if it's walking distance and similar price, might as well stay at the mariott.

Got invite today for nov 2nd. I haven't even picked out my suit yet lol got one from express but gonna return it cuz it kinda makes me look old and boring lol. For girls r u bringing a purse ?

Got invite today for nov 2nd. I haven't even picked out my suit yet lol got one from express but gonna return it cuz it kinda makes me look old and boring lol. For girls r u bringing a purse ?

ill bring a purse.

All I can really think to post is this:

SAPtemplate.jpg

Mostly. xD

A bit off topic, but what made you choose Pharmacy? I'm a senior in high school, so I got some time to let myself sort it out.

Honestly, there are a ton of deciding factors for me. Unlikely many, I didn't always want to go into pharmacy. In fact, I didn't even give it much thought until my sophomore year in college. Gimme your reddit username and I'll tell you more. BWAHAHA. :p

Honestly, there are a ton of deciding factors for me. Unlikely many, I didn't always want to go into pharmacy. In fact, I didn't even give it much thought until my sophomore year in college. Gimme your reddit username and I'll tell you more. BWAHAHA. :p

wow....

When was your supplemental application processed?

When was your supplemental application processed?

I think last thursday?
But I sent in my supp a long time ago (like 9/7 I think) though they just lost my payment and barely found it so yeh.
anyone know how many ppl are interviewed each interview date?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
remember when we talked about you having your first encounter?
BAM this is it hahahahahahahahahaha

She doesn't count because she won't be applying for a while. :) She still has a bit of time before she finalizes her decision on whether or not to pursue pharmacy. BWAHAHA.

I win.

No idea on how many ppls interview per day. o_o It doesn't seem like much though considering how spread out our interview dates are for Touro.

just checked glendale weather.
104 on thursday....portable fan inside suit jacket it is.

do we need to bring anything to interview?
like id, pen ?

and are u guys travelling alone or w/someone? i cant believe my parents are trying to tag along to each interview :laugh:

do we need to bring anything to interview?
like id, pen ?

and are u guys travelling alone or w/someone? i cant believe my parents are trying to tag along to each interview :laugh:

Aww that's so cute! :p I actually asked my mom if she would go with me and she said no.

I'm bringing pen and pencil. :) I'm sure they'll have pens if we need it for anything but bringing them just in case won't hurt!

Hi everyone!

PharmCAS sent my application for Touro, CA on Sep 19th but I didnt received anything yet. I also sent them an email to check my status but not any answer!
Does anyone have any suggestion.

Thank you guys already

Aww that's so cute! :p I actually asked my mom if she would go with me and she said no.

I'm bringing pen and pencil. :) I'm sure they'll have pens if we need it for anything but bringing them just in case won't hurt!

What are you planning on wearing to the interview? =]

What are you planning on wearing to the interview? =]

Pencil skirt, a nice top, and heels to match my top. :D I'm going to be wearing the same kind of outfit to my interviews because those are my only "professional" looking clothes. Therefore, if you guys see me at more than one interview and I look the same...DON'T JUDGE.

You? :)