Touro university CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pencil skirt, a nice top, and heels to match my top. :D I'm going to be wearing the same kind of outfit to my interviews because those are my only "professional" looking clothes. Therefore, if you guys see me at more than one interview and I look the same...DON'T JUDGE.

You? :)

She lied, she will wear a white suit with black spots...oh wait...

natural outfit.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pencil skirt, a nice top, and heels to match my top. :D I'm going to be wearing the same kind of outfit to my interviews because those are my only "professional" looking clothes. Therefore, if you guys see me at more than one interview and I look the same...DON'T JUDGE.

You? :)

I'm not sure yet! I need to go shopping haha. But most likely a suit or something near it =] And don't worry about only having one outfit, i'm sure a lot of people, including myself is in the same boat! =]

I'm not sure yet! I need to go shopping haha. But most likely a suit or something near it =] And don't worry about only having one outfit, i'm sure a lot of people, including myself is in the same boat! =]

I don't even have one outfit....mines like a puzzle, I piece together whatever I have into a whole set lol.

Hellopanda22 wanna donate?

I don't even have one outfit....mines like a puzzle, I piece together whatever I have into a whole set lol.

Hellopanda22 wanna donate?

You can wear the panda hat thing that I wore for Halloween. :D It'll make you stand out!

is everyone else paying $109 + tax for Marriott?
Also checking this is for the Marriot in "Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley" correct? lol sorry for the stupid question keke

Last edited:
is everyone else paying $109 + tax for Marriott?
Also checking this is for the Marriot in "Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley" correct? lol sorry for the stupid question keke

yep that is the touro price.

I was looking at the email for the interview invite and I tried clicking on the link that has the schedule for the Evan Shuttle, but that link doesn't work anymore!! =[
Does anyone have that schedule?????
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was looking at the email for the interview invite and I tried clicking on the link that has the schedule for the Evan Shuttle, but that link doesn't work anymore!! =[
Thanks!

that also happened to me!
but you can just google "evans shuttle" and it'll come up w/the website and exact same schedule

Thanks!

Hi I looked it up for you. If you are looking for the schedule, you may find it at http://evanstransportation.com/rates_scheduled_airporter.php

And they do not require scheduling or reservation, you just hop on the bus corresponding to the time fitting to you. They drop/pick up at the Mariott.

Hope this helps

that also happened to me!
but you can just google "evans shuttle" and it'll come up w/the website and exact same schedule

Hi I looked it up for you. If you are looking for the schedule, you may find it at http://evanstransportation.com/rates_scheduled_airporter.php

And they do not require scheduling or reservation, you just hop on the bus corresponding to the time fitting to you. They drop/pick up at the Mariott.

Hope this helps

Thanks!!!! =] I just booked my ticket and reserved my room!
Can't wait to see everyone at the interview! =]

Hey guys,

I'm going to be one of the student volunteers helping out with the tour guide. Can't wait to see everyone :0) Let me know if any of you need help!

dnguyen401

Hey guys,

I'm going to be one of the student volunteers helping out with the tour guide. Can't wait to see everyone :0) Let me know if any of you need help!

dnguyen401

Hi, I noticed you got accepted to both western and touro, can you share why you chose touro over western?

Hi, I noticed you got accepted to both western and touro, can you share why you chose touro over western?

I remember reading the threads from last year and I think he said it was just cuz he wanted to get out of Southern California or something like that.

let me know if I was right dnguyen! lol :)

I remember reading the threads from last year and I think he said it was just cuz he wanted to get out of Southern California or something like that.

let me know if I was right dnguyen! lol :)

Yeah, I wanted to get out of Southern California and try living on my own for once. I really miss it down there but I'm happy with my choice :thumbup:

When you have the choice, it's really up to you. There's really no better school than the other. Check out the campus and see where you will be happy at. Gluck guys!!

And guys, GPA isn't everything! A successful pharmacy student is one who has great time management skills. You guys will soon see!

Hi everyone!

PharmCAS sent my application for Touro, CA on Sep 19th but I didnt received anything yet. I also sent them an email to check my status but not any answer!
Does anyone have any suggestion.

Thank you guys already

Mine was mailed 7 days after you and also hadn't heard anything yet... :oops:

I got it about 10 days ago and sent it yesterday, waiting to hear from them!

Did anyone hear anything back yet? from the first couple interview days...

Hi,

did anyone receive the following email before getting invitation for interview?

"All required materials for your Touro University California College of Pharmacy applicant file have been received and your file is now complete and eligible for committee review. Should the Committee decide to invite you to attend an interview, you will be notified via email. Please note that invitations to interview may be sent at any time between now and the end of April and submission of application materials does not guarantee an interview. "

If so , how long does it take to receive the invitation email?

Thanks

Hi,

did anyone receive the following email before getting invitation for interview?

"All required materials for your Touro University California College of Pharmacy applicant file have been received and your file is now complete and eligible for committee review. Should the Committee decide to invite you to attend an interview, you will be notified via email. Please note that invitations to interview may be sent at any time between now and the end of April and submission of application materials does not guarantee an interview. "

If so , how long does it take to receive the invitation email?

Thanks

I am curious about that too! I have received that email over 2 weeks already. Still haven't heard anything. I think they are still working on tier 2.

Hi guys,

To whom you travel, which airport is better? Is there any place cheaper than Marriot? By the way what were the questions on the interview day? Are we supposed to write an essay?

Thanks

Yeahh, how was the interview like?? I'm worried about the essay, will they give you an article to read about first before writing? Or are you expected to know all the details of current events in pharmacy?

Last edited:
I am curious about that too! I have received that email over 2 weeks already. Still haven't heard anything. I think they are still working on tier 2.

Hi, I received that email on the 27th and got my interview letter on the 28th.

yoo2na! Did you schedule already? if so, do you know what are the available dates?

Hey. I tried calling in to schedule yesterday but no one picked up. I don't think they work on Sundays or on holidays, so I'll try calling them again on Tuesday. In the email, it says that interviews are given only on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Hope this helps.

For the Evans shuttle do we just pay by cash when we get on the shuttle? Or do we have to buy tickets first when we get to SFO airport?

Hey. I tried calling in to schedule yesterday but no one picked up. I don't think they work on Sundays or on holidays, so I'll try calling them again on Tuesday. In the email, it says that interviews are given only on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Hope this helps.

Thanks yoo2na,
yes it should be on Wednesday/Thursday, but I was wondering to find out if it could around early December in case I can get an interview from Western University as well !:))

If I could get the dates tomorrow, I'll let you know right awayy

Hey, I just called called them. She didn't give me a list of available dates though. She just told me if I wanted to do Nov16 or 17th, then I told her I couldn't make it those days, so she asked me which date I wanted specifically, and I told her I'd like to have it on the 30th, and she said it was available, so yeah. Hope this helps..

Hey, I just called called them. She didn't give me a list of available dates though. She just told me if I wanted to do Nov16 or 17th, then I told her I couldn't make it those days, so she asked me which date I wanted specifically, and I told her I'd like to have it on the 30th, and she said it was available, so yeah. Hope this helps..

Thank you, I may schedule for the week after hopefully see you in the class though:))
keep us posted how it goes! :xf:

Can someone who had an interview already share with us the questions they ask? I got invited today and was told that Touro has group interviews...thanks!!!

Did anyone else schedule for an interview on thurs 11/17?

For those interviewed on nov 2nd, how did ur interviews go?

I actually liked the group interview, I felt less nervous with other interviewers in the room than by myself lol

Last edited:
For the Evans shuttle do we just pay by cash when we get on the shuttle? Or do we have to buy tickets first when we get to SFO airport?
You can pay them once you get in the shuttle, make sure to tell them the Marriot in Vallejo, not the one in Napa..

You can pay them once you get in the shuttle, make sure to tell them the Marriot in Vallejo, not the one in Napa..

Should we pay for the shuttle from Marriot to School or it's included in Hotel's payment!!???

i am tier 3 i believe and i just received an email from Chrisselle saying my application is now eligible for review by committee :) i hope i get news soon! :xf:

Last edited:
it's not included in the hotel amount, you have to pay separately

I believe if you stay at the Marriot then they provide free shuttle to school, at least in my case. Dont book the hotel with the school code since it is more expensive than the AAA code if you have one. I only tell them i need the shuttle when i check in the hotel.

Then Evans bus is separate from the hotel, although you can purchase the bus ticket at the hotel, it is 29$ each way. Good luck