This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredmedgirl

Reaction score
Hey all! I am a current first year student at a Caribbean school and I was thinking about transferring to SGU for my second year. Is this possible? I submitted an application when I was originally applying to schools but got accepted into my current school before I heard back and they ended up needing more documentation so I ended my application process. Does anyone know anyone who has done this or has any advice? Also please do not post about the cons of off shore schools, I have weighed them all when I was originally applying. I am aware of them.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all! I am a current first year student at a Caribbean school and I was thinking about transferring to SGU for my second year. Is this possible? I submitted an application when I was originally applying to schools but got accepted into my current school before I heard back and they ended up needing more documentation so I ended my application process. Does anyone know anyone who has done this or has any advice? Also please do not post about the cons of off shore schools, I have weighed them all when I was originally applying. I am aware of them.
You should probably check out the international forum. There are probably more people there who are familiar with that process.

You'd probably be better off calling the admissions at SGU and asking them directly.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Why do you want to transfer? I don't know anything about Caribbean schools, but I do know that you need to have extremely compelling reasons to even be considered for a transfer to a different medical school.

Why do you want to transfer? I don't know anything about Caribbean schools, but I do know that you need to have extremely compelling reasons to even be considered for a transfer to a different medical school.

It’s a Carib school to a Carib school. She has a few hundred thousand reasons sgu would find compelling.

Reactions: 8 users
1rmfef.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.