Tufts 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just declined my OOS offer! Maddy called me Thursday afternoon (but I was on a flight so she called me back Friday morning) to let me know I got off the waitlist. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! 🙂
 
What is the phone number that they use to call about the waitlist? All my unknown calls go to spam so just in case I do get off the waitlist I don't want to miss it.
 
has anyone else heard back from the waitlist since last week? I haven't seen anything on reddit or facebook and I was wondering if it was still moving at all
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my OOS acceptance phone call at 3:10 EST! Will most likely be accepting my seat, would love to chat with any fellow classmates!
 
Would any successful in state applicants be willing to share their stats? I just haven’t seen many in state applicants post anywhere and there isn’t any in state specific data on tufts’ website!
 
Did you hear back this morning or before? Also how long do the people that get off the waitlist have to commit? Wondering when the next wave might be. Thanks!
I was given about a week and a half to give my decision after getting off the waitlist! Financial aid offer was given before deadline as well. From what was said on the phone call, it definitely sounds like there will be waves of waitlist removals.
 
A bit late, but I got a call that I got pulled off the OOS waitlist last week! I declined the offer, but they may still be pulling people off. At the very least, someone else got pulled off after me, haha