Tufts Admitted Students Day

Started by Quaggi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Quaggi

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone

who's planning on going to the admitted students day at tufts at the end of the month? It'll be nice to meet those of you who are! 🙂
 
Quaggi said:
Hey everyone

who's planning on going to the admitted students day at tufts at the end of the month? It'll be nice to meet those of you who are! 🙂


I am! See you there!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yakpool said:
I will be there!
Hey, how'd you guys find out about this admitted students day? I've been admitted but haven't heard anything about it! 😕

-Kate
 
katemez said:
Hey, how'd you guys find out about this admitted students day? I've been admitted but haven't heard anything about it! 😕

-Kate

Well they probably don't like you as much as us :laugh: I'm just kidding...I got a letter on Saturday, so I'm sure one will show up soon for you. Hope to see you all there!
 
Hi Guys,
Has anyone received more information about this, or are we just supposed to show up at 10 in the Admin. Building? Are you guys dressing up at all or just wearing jeans etc.? I hope to meet some of you there!

-Sam
 
i was wondering what to wear too, i asked the student setting up housing stuff and she said it was just casual...i went to a similar thing at cornell and people were just wearing jeans etc.

see you there 🙂