Summerthom
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been really counting on itIs today the day?! lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've been really counting on itIs today the day?! lol
I sure hope so!Is today the day?! lol
Yes they emailed me giving me another chance to fill out my financial aid! I had to submit it today!I think someone said they had until today to fix their financial aid information, so I think earliest we would hear is tomorrow and most likely later this week. Really hoping they don’t make us wait until next Monday!
I sure hope so!
I think I remember getting mine at like 4 or 5pm two years ago!Does anyone have any idea what times they typically send out the admissions emails? Wanna know what time I can stop constantly refreshing today lol
I’m glad I’m not the only person obsessively doing that 😆 I’m sure we all areAnyone else refreshing their email every 30 minutes today?
Me too which is very unfortunate because I have a microbiology exam tomorrowMaybe not today either? I’m having a hard time concentrating on other things...
Oh man, good luck! You can do it! Just put all your effort into that so you don’t have time to think about decisions, lol.Me too which is very unfortunate because I have a microbiology exam tomorrow
I feel you! I had an exam last Thursday, this past Monday, and today. every time I get finished I rush to open my phone and look for emails lolMe too which is very unfortunate because I have a microbiology exam tomorrow
I hope so too, I know we’ve been waiting this long but I can’t wait much longer!Guys i really hope today's the day!! And i reallllllllllllllllllllllly hope we all get accepted🥺🥲🙏
Omfg im too scared to check now but congrats!!!Check your portal! OOS accepted. Didn't receive email but just happened to check.
I don't have anything either. I'm kinda assuming waitlist or rejection at this point.Do all acceptances go out at once? I don’t have anything on my portal.
Hm that makes me feel a bit better. I guess I should just wait before upsetting myself.The email I received for my acceptance says “The Admissions Committee has completed its deliberations for some of the applicants to the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree program at Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University.“ so I don’t think it’s confirmed a rejection if you didn’t hear, not sure though don’t want to get hopes up or anything but maybe don’t count yourself out yet!
I didn't get an email. I don't know what that means lol 🙃The email I received for my acceptance says “The Admissions Committee has completed its deliberations for some of the applicants to the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree program at Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University.“ so I don’t think it’s confirmed a rejection if you didn’t hear, not sure though don’t want to get hopes up or anything but maybe don’t count yourself out yet!
The email just told me to look at the portal for my decision. It also had this statement in it as well.I didn't get an email. I don't know what that means lol 🙃
I didnt get one either.I also didn’t get an email??
Congratulations to everyone accepted so far!!! I'm a current 1st year and for those who haven't received an email I wouldn't worry I didn't receive my email at the same time as some of my friends so until you have an answer on your portal don't start to stress (hard advice I know haha)
It took me a few cycles and each year it was all in the the span of max 2 hours (pretty sure its usually 1) once the physical emails actually start going outAre we talking hours later? Days?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.