Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Do they release decisions at the same time for everyone? I haven't heard back :(

Members don't see this ad.

I had my interview February 24th and still haven't heard anything either

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Aw, didn’t get the email yet, but checked AADSAS and waitlisted :-(

Can the dean email the disciplinary form to John or the admissions email or does it have to be mailed?

Hi all, for those NOT considered for deferred admission (aka interviewed to start this Fall), did you get this same message below regarding your interview? Sounds intimidating 😅

“You should anticipate challenging questions... Your interview will last approximately 30-45 minutes.”

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, for those NOT considered for deferred admission (aka interviewed to start this Fall), did you get this same message below regarding your interview? Sounds intimidating 😅

“You should anticipate challenging questions... Your interview will last approximately 30-45 minutes.”
Yes, I got the same email for the interview but it’s not intimidating at all. It’s very relaxed and conversational. The staff is amazing

Yes, I got the same email for the interview but it’s not intimidating at all. It’s very relaxed and conversational. The staff is amazing
Yay! Omg so relieved to hear that message went sent to everyone and not specifically to students considered for CDA program

Does anyone have any additional information on the deferred acceptance? I received one on Friday to be interviewed for the 2026 class. I just realized that the date is incorrect on the invite and I'm wondering if anyone was able to reach out to admissions to clarify the date.

Does anyone have any idea as to how quickly they go down the waitlist at Tufts?

For those who got waitlisted, were there forms you had to sign to accept the waitlist?

Has anyone that interviewed last week heard anything?

Withdrawing my position on the waitlist. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone received an email stating the office of admissions received the signed dean’s certification form?

Are they still sending out interviews?
If they are, I’m not sure if it’ll be for this years class. I recently received one for deferred acceptance for the class of 2026.

Reactions: 2 users
Are they still sending out interviews?
Have you try to email them? I have been sending emails and I receive no response since 2/15. Until then, the admission coordinators were quite prompt on replying back. So I am not sure if they ended their interview sometime in Feb..

Withdrew my acceptance - hope one of you gets my spot!

Reactions: 3 users