Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone know if they are sending out acceptances on the 15th?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
According to last years thread nothing came out till around 1 pm

Reactions: 1 user
My AADSAS portal status just changed to "Check Back on December 15"! That's today lol. Hopefully an email will come later! I am OOS and it is 9:30 am CT.

EDIT: JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL!!!!!!! 9:32 am CT

Quick question, at the presentation day, did they say that we would get scholarship info (money reward for first year) in the acceptance email???or am I just remembering wrong?

Members don't see this ad :)
Quick question, at the presentation day, did they say that we would get scholarship info (money reward for first year) in the acceptance email???or am I just remembering wrong?
You know now that you say it I feel like I remember that too. I know it is rather selective.

Did anyone get their acceptance letter today?

Is anyone else having trouble getting through the certiphi background check verification? It keeps saying "Your access information is currently not on file with ApplicationStation" AFTER I completed the sign up link emailed to us. Thanks!

Does anyone know if schools send out rejections even if you haven't interviewed yet or do most schools just leave you in limbo until the next cycle?

How is everyone justifying the COA for tufts? Think it’s worth it? Trying to decide for myself because so far it’s my only acceptance... wait listed at Kentucky and Temple

How is everyone justifying the COA for tufts? Think it’s worth it? Trying to decide for myself because so far it’s my only acceptance... wait listed at Kentucky and Temple
No, zoom university is not worth 100k per year.

Reactions: 4 users
Does Tufts supply a laptop and or an iPad at all? I don’t recall hearing anything about it.

Does anyone know if schools send out rejections even if you haven't interviewed yet or do most schools just leave you in limbo until the next cycle?
half limbo half rejections

Does Tufts supply a laptop and or an iPad at all? I don’t recall hearing anything about it.
no. but you can request additional loan funds I think about 2,500 to buy one yourself

was it need based aid or academic scholarship?

I do think it was academic! But I’ve heard of them to give little scholarships here and there but the thing is you don’t know until later in the cycle.

tufts sent out some interviews today. if I ddnt get an interview invite today do we think I still could????

Reactions: 1 users