Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Did anyone interview the last cycle and get an interview this cycle? I interviewed and waitlisted the last cycle and was hoping for an interview by now. Congrats to those who got in wish you all the best!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything today for the second round of acceptances?

Members don't see this ad :)
they're not the same, a letter of intent should be sent to only one school saying if youre accepted you will attend. A letter of interest definitely can work depending on the school and your application, I sent one this cycle and got an interview.
Who at Tufts did you send a letter of interest? I wasnt sure if it should go to a particular person in admissions

Accepted today as well around 2:30pm ET😁 Congrats to everyone who was accepted! & keep your head up if you’re still looking for one.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone interview the last cycle and get an interview this cycle? I interviewed and waitlisted the last cycle and was hoping for an interview by now. Congrats to those who got in wish you all the best!
I did! I was waitlisted last cycle and interviewed early nov with an acceptance on dec 1

I’m in the same boat. Interviewed last year and haven’t gotten an interview for this year yet.

I’m in the same boat- interviewed last cycle and then no interview invite this year yet

I have a question about the supplemental application. Do both essay responses need to be hand written or just the last one?

I have a question about the supplemental application. Do both essay responses need to be hand written or just the last one?
I hand-wrote everything on the supplemental application including both essay responses and got accepted 12/1!

Interview #9
School: Tufts
Notification date: 1/4
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: Early June
Application complete date: Late June
GPA (science, overall): 3.35, 3.44
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading any section below a 17): 22/22/22/21, no
Dates available OR your interview date: Mid January
Method of interview: Virtual

I have already decided to go to another dental school, so I won't be attending this interview, good luck to everyone!

For the supplemental app, is there any word limit for either prompts?

For the supplemental app, is there any word limit for either prompts?
I don't think there is, I kept mine to a page so it fit on the paper they provided

I haven’t heard anything from Tufts at all after applying. No secondary essay, no interview, nothing. According to Tuft’s website the class of 2023 had the follow stats:

Average GPA: 3.42
Average science GPA: 3.33
Average DAT score: 20
Average Total Science score: 20
Average Reading Compression score: 21

I submitted my application on June 1st and my stats are the following:

GPA: 3.61
Science GPA: 3.49
DAT score: 22
DAT Total Science: 20
DAT Reading Comprehension: 30

What happened? Did the stats for the school really change that much in the span of three years?

Also for what its worth...
Interview #3
School: Tufts
Notification date: 1/07
Method of notification: email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/24
Application complete date: 7/1
GPA (science, overall, grad): 3.3, 3.4, 3.65)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): (21/20/19/26)
Dates available OR your interview date: TBD
Method of interview: Virtual

For those who got interviews and acceptances, how many extracurricular hours did you have?
I have more than 4000 volunteer hours
And a thousand plus shadowing.
I love being involved in my community thats why I have tons.

has anyone who received an invitation recently after confirming their presence heard anything back from admissions? I responded to the email but havent heard a thing

Last edited:
To those who interviewed the week of 1/5, they said we'd hear back today right ?

Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone has gotten an interview invite recently or if there are anymore rounds of interviews?!

What is the email for Tufts Dental School? Trying to send a letter of interest!