Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Congrats yall. I have an interview coming up and was wondering how it works. Is it a 1-on-1 interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool. I heard someone said it was a 2-on-1 interview with a faculty and a student. Did they change it recently?
Mine was 1-on-1 with a 4th year student but others were 2-on-1 so i guess can be either

Has anyone had an interview and just not hear anything back yet?

Did yall status change back to Under Review after the interview? Is it normal or should I be worried?

Reactions: 1 user
Did yall status change back to Under Review after the interview? Is it normal or should I be worried?
my status still says invited for interview. maybe it’ll change soon. when did you have your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool. Did you guys send a thank you note after the interview? Does it matter if you send it or not?

Cool. Did you guys send a thank you note after the interview? Does it matter if you send it or not?

I did but you’re not required to send one. Honestly I don’t think it makes that’s big of a difference

I did but you’re not required to send one. Honestly I don’t think it makes that’s big of a difference
Did they respond to your email? I know they are super bad with emailing so I did not send one lol

I sent a thank you note the day after my interview and did not get a response, but did get an acceptance shortly after!

Did they respond to your email? I know they are super bad with emailing so I did not send one lol
No... Out of all the schools I've interviewed at and sent thank you letters to, I think only one school has sent me something back and it just to let me know that they put the thank you letter in my file. It's normal not to receive a response after sending a thank you letter.

people that interviewed last week heard back at 1pm CST (2pm EST). I'm assuming we will hear back around the same time

They said they would get back to us (regardless of what type of decision) today right?

I remember they specifically mentioned that the committee was meeting today, and that we should expect a response right after lunch time