Tufts vs Wisconsin-Madison

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sophacles

Reaction score
These are the two schools I got accepted into! Just got the email from Tufts so I haven’t started my serious comparisons yet and I have not heard about any financial aid yet. Tufts definitely impressed me the most with their interview, staff, and programs (I’m interested in wildlife), and Madison looks like a beautiful city to live in. But otherwise I feel like I don’t know anything about Wisconsin and would love insight on either one. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

These are the two schools I got accepted into! Just got the email from Tufts so I haven’t started my serious comparisons yet and I have not heard about any financial aid yet. Tufts definitely impressed me the most with their interview, staff, and programs (I’m interested in wildlife), and Madison looks like a beautiful city to live in. But otherwise I feel like I don’t know anything about Wisconsin and would love insight on either one. Thanks!
Hey! I was in literally the same situation last year where I was accepted to Wisconsin and Tufts and a few other schools. I ended up accepting my seat at Tufts (partly because it was so much closer to home home for me so if you have any questions about Tufts I'm happy to try and help you!). I really loved all of the professors and students that I met at Wisconsin when I went for accepted students day and it definitely helped that the food was AMAZING (try the cheese curds and the ice cream).