U of Cincinnati Waitlist Tier

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Waitlist tier and state residency

• Upper third, IS

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Upper third, OOS

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Middle third, IS

• Middle third, OOS

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Lower third, IS

• Lower third, OOS

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurryupnwait

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please post your tier and residency status :)

Members don't see this ad.

Middle Third and pretty bummed. I don't think it's gonna happen, but ya never know...

second bottom third waitlist out of 3 waitlists im on. still waiting on osu but it looks like im gonna have to start thinking of a plan b pretty soon for when i have to reapply next year :(

Members don't see this ad :)
second bottom third waitlist out of 3 waitlists im on. still waiting on osu but it looks like im gonna have to start thinking of a plan b pretty soon for when i have to reapply next year :(

I'm really sorry to hear that Lebron :(

I'm on OSU's WL as well... but that doesn't look too promising either from the recent trend of the last few years.

I'll keep :xf: for us.

But yeah, plan B would probably be a good idea right now...

Im in the same situation as you Lebron, so know you are not the only one. A substantial portion of medical students had to apply twice or even three times to get in so its not unusual.

Im in the same situation as you Lebron, so know you are not the only one. A substantial portion of medical students had to apply twice or even three times to get in so its not unusual.

Lower third.... sucks. I'm on 4 other wls... don't know my ranking on them yet. Starting to also look for plan b. It really, really sucks. :/ Right there w/ you all.

fwiw, my friend has been holding on to her UC acceptance for about six months now. she's known for about 5 months that she'll attend OHSU for sure. hopefully someone will get her spot after the 15th. best of luck to you all!

Did anyone else notice how they ominously capitalized "the List"? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.