U of St. Augustine Fall 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard nothing yet...still waiting and jumping every time my phone rings! Please post if you hear something.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They called while I was at work so they left a message. They said congratulations and Steve Jones would send more information via email within the next few days. I hope you get a call as well!
 
So I see Florida and and San Marcos had 1 round of interviews so far... But has anyone heard about Austin yet?

And all campuses usually do more than 1 round of interviews right?
 
has anyone heard from the florida campus yet? i know some people mentioned they received a call but wasn't sure what campus they interviewed at. i know they said give it three weeks but i doubt we'll have to wait that long.