U of Washington Seattle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yikes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Is any one in their clinical psych program? or does any one have any thing to say about it?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't actually know anything about the program, but I'm from Seattle, and I highly recommend it! It doesn't rain nearly as much as people think it does, everything is green all the time (because of the rain), and the people are friendly and laid back. Plus, the university district is a great place to live.
So to sum up- I know nothing about the program and the location is awesome.

I think their program is pretty fabulous. UW seems to be doing some AWESOME research in their psych department and in their clinical tracks, particularly. I think it's among the top programs in the country in terms of research and reputation. Most students who live/work in/near the U district love it. I would totally agree with Princessrosered that it doesn't rain as much as people say, the weather is temperate most of the year, and it is a beautiful part of the country. Hope that helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
UW was my first choice but they rejected me :mad:

But anyhow! Seattle is absolutely beautiful and ranking-wise, UW is one of the best programs in the country. They apparently had over 500 applicants this year too and the research they do is top-notch. Some faculty even have labs in other countries which is simply mind-boggling to me.