"UC at Albany Med"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gls5377

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been accepted out of the under consideration group at albany med yet, or are we going to sit with a :thumbup: our A$$ until June. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

gls5377 said:
Has anyone been accepted out of the under consideration group at albany med yet, or are we going to sit with a :thumbup: our A$$ until June. :laugh:

I'm still under consideration pre-interview. I think its over though. I remember reading someplace that they never took someone off a pre-interview hold in like 10 years or something.

gls5377 said:

I am still under consideration - post interview - as well. My interview date was in late December.

Where does Albany fall in your life of choice schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just withdrew my acceptance; I hope it helps you guys!

I am post-interview "UC" as well. I interviewed in late december. I really like Albany and would love to go there, but I don't want to wait around until summer to make a decision, especially since I have been accepted to other schools already. Oh, (long sigh), I can't wait for this application process to end. good luck to all.