You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Albany
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
EpigeneticPlasmid
Full Member
congrats! when were u marked complete?+oos II
+1 OOS II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agape_ornis
Full Member
6/30congrats! when were u marked complete?
premedgal444
Full Member
complete date?+1 OOS II
7/7complete date?
docjflowers
Full Member
OOS II! Yesterday at 4pm LM 73.4 complete 7/3
OOS II!! Yesterday at 5pm. LM 70, FIRST MD INTERVIEW SO EXCITED
premedgal444
Full Member
congrats!!! complete date?OOS II!! Yesterday at 5pm. LM 70, FIRST MD INTERVIEW SO EXCITED
VINILOVER123
Full Member
In state inteview invite two days ago, anyone have some advice for MMI, did poorly on Casper, heard this reflects MMI
premedgal444
Full Member
LM? complete date? congrats!!In state inteview invite two days ago, anyone have some advice for MMI, did poorly on Casper, heard this reflects MMI
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Hi I dont know what LM Is but I completed september 1stLM? complete date? congrats!!
LizzyM combines your GPA and MCAT into one score. There should be a link under “calculators” above on computer. Congrats on the interview!Hi I dont know what LM Is but I completed september 1st
I haven’t done this MMI yet but generally from the ones I have done some are a mix of MMI and standard interview stations. Just look up typical MMI questions and practice recording yourself answering them on ur computer. Also have like 3-4 stories that can be used for most scenarios so you can use them as examplesIn state inteview invite two days ago, anyone have some advice for MMI, did poorly on Casper, heard this reflects MMI
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Great will key this into account, appreciate the help!I haven’t done this MMI yet but generally from the ones I have done some are a mix of MMI and standard interview stations. Just look up typical MMI questions and practice recording yourself answering them on ur computer. Also have like 3-4 stories that can be used for most scenarios so you can use them as examples
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Ah i see, just got a 65, hope y'all are staying hopeful throughout I know i am even with low stats 🙂LizzyM combines your GPA and MCAT into one score. There should be a link under “calculators” above on computer. Congrats on the interview!
TrypanBlue
Full Member
Wait, 7/30? Damn.
TheQuibblerClinician
Full Member
7/17 complete also radio silence
D
deleted1177773
same here!fr...i completed 7/1 and radio silence lmfao
It’s pretty clear not just Albany but most medical schools don’t go in order. If they want to interview you, they will regardless if you submitted in the beginning of July or end of SeptemberYeah [emoji28] But I’m a reapplicant so maybe it’s different lol
I’m a reapplicant too so I’m right there with you!I completely agree, and didn’t mean to imply otherwise. Just wanted to give additional info for context 🙂
VINILOVER123
Full Member
I'm also curious about the 8 minutes they give us to discuss the prompt, I feel like it's alot of time to answer a prompt. Anyone have any insight in this, in terms of if it's okay we finish with alot of time to spare?
If you don’t have anything else to say, I think it’s okay to leave. I did my interview today and left one station with a minute left.I'm also curious about the 8 minutes they give us to discuss the prompt, I feel like it's alot of time to answer a prompt. Anyone have any insight in this, in terms of if it's okay we finish with alot of time to spare?
momwithanmd
Full Member
IS II today [emoji4]
premedgal444
Full Member
complete date? congrats!!OOS II Today!
Thanks! App submitted 7/2complete date? congrats!!
When I interviewed I had a station where we were done in under 5 minutes. They told my year its better to end sooner making a short coherent piece than it is to ramble or repeat yourself just because you have extra time. They’ll also have follow ups in most of the stations.I'm also curious about the 8 minutes they give us to discuss the prompt, I feel like it's alot of time to answer a prompt. Anyone have any insight in this, in terms of if it's okay we finish with alot of time to spare?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
powerpuffgirll
Full Member
Need advice! Am I too late to apply to this school?
if you submit soon you're on time but not earlyNeed advice! Am I too late to apply to this school?
juicy_scooby
Full Member
+1 OOS II just now! Completed 6/30
golgibody787
Full Member
Congrats!! How far out are they scheduling?+1 OOS II just now! Completed 6/30
mid October! feels pretty early stillCongrats!! How far out are they scheduling?
juicy_scooby
Full Member
Yep I had 4 slots available for 9am or 1pm in October. Virtual MMI style. Exciting!Congrats!! How far out are they scheduling?
Curious if anyone has some unique insight into this school, culture, curriculum, special stuff they're proud of?
VanGoghGeneEnthusiast
Full Member
OOS II earlier today. Completed 08/02. LM 69.9 URM
veggie.veg
Full Member
OOS II today. Completed 7/24. Earliest date I saw for the interviews was October 18th.
premedgal444
Full Member
congrats!!! LM?OOS II today. Completed 7/24. Earliest date I saw for the interviews was October 18th.
veggie.veg
Full Member
Think it’s ~around 70congrats!!! LM?
Let’s get some predictions on the number of newsletters going
About to unsubscribe to the admissions email just so I stop getting newsletters
At least it’s not an R…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
sending a newsletter that says September 2024 in October is a new low
LaCroixIsLife
Full Member
They are toying with my emotions
Newsletter +1
futurebonedr
Full Member
+1 OOS Newsletter! My LM score is 12! Didn't think I'd get one 😍 So excited!!!!
7 interviews are enough to guarantee an acceptance, don't be neurotic like me. I cannot even stop thinkingThey are toying with my emotions