chak_de_phatee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2002
Northerncal
Visit site
Status
Hi,

I know others have been talking on the board about the junk mail setting on email. I got this email from UC Davis today, so yeah check your junk mail.

Dear Applicant:

The UC Davis, School of Medicine is in receipt of your UC Application.

You can check your status on line at: http: medome.ucdavis.edu.

***Please note, if your e-mail provider has a spam filter, please have this
filter turned off as e-mails from UC Davis may not be received.***

ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE
University of California, Davis
School of Medicine

Terri Hall
UC Davis, School of Medicine
Office of Admissions
Davis, CA 95616
530-752-3172
[email protected]

uclabruins47

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2002
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
u go to the admissiosn page and access it thru there. however it didnt work yet as of 8 hours ago (noon PST)

About the Ads

Street Philosopher

freebird
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2000
ann arbor
Status
they got my UC app and AMCAS app. AMCAS says my app isn't verified yet! :confused:

V

VirtuoJ

I only got an email about them receiving my AMCAS application. It says nothing about receiving my UC application... even though I sent that in a long time ago. What's up with that? Did that happen to anyone else?

DesireMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2002
California
Visit site
Status
Alrighty people...
I too got the emails saying they got my AMCAS and UC application! Well, I am impressed with Davis because amcas has not verified or processed my application yet. Therefore, I am a bit confused... is AMCAS having issues again this year?

Laterz....

OP
C

chak_de_phatee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2002
Northerncal
Visit site
Status
Yeah I got two emails too stating that they have gotten both my UC and AMCAS application. Hope this helps virtuo..........maybe you can call them and check.

J

jot

chak_de_phatee - when did you send them your UC app? i think i sent teh UC's a hell of a long time ago

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by VirtuoJ
I only got an email about them receiving my AMCAS application. It says nothing about receiving my UC application... even though I sent that in a long time ago. What's up with that? Did that happen to anyone else?
my letter says they only received my amcas application even though i sent in the uc app weeks ato. i didn't send it certified/registered mail or anyting. hopefully it got there...

lola

Bovine Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
california
Visit site
Status
just called davis... they do have my uc app even though it says they don't, and i didn't receive the e-mail that they have it. so, to anyone worrying out there, they may have it even though it says they don't.

V

VirtuoJ

i didn't receive the email about them having my UC app so i called them this morning to see what's up. they still don't have it and i sent it in a month ago. those bastards lost my UC application, and the lady told me to send it in again. for anyone else who didn't get that email, i would call just to make sure.

About the Ads