You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC Davis
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
chickennuggets43
Full Member
Woah congrats!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIA PHONE CALL RN

purple3081
Full Member
Congrats!! Is there anything in your portal?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIA PHONE CALL RN
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m so happy for you man. I’ve been seeing you camp out on hella forums 🎊🎊🖤AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIA PHONE CALL RN
Let’s all keep faith like Clashroyaleking, taking a page from his book. 🙏🙂↔️
I’ll be checking the portal shortly but I think it would have changed by now. I got like 3 emails with resources right after. From the sound of the call, it sounds like they called many people today and were just finishing up. Keep your heads up, there are more A’s coming for yall!Congrats!! Is there anything in your portal?
Strawberry1313
New Member
I’m so happy for you KING!!!! 🥳🙌AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIA PHONE CALL RN
Congrats I know you’re so happy!! Do you mind sharing your interview date?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VIA PHONE CALL RN
Interviewed 9/6 (the first one lol).Congrats I know you’re so happy!! Do you mind sharing your interview date?
Just received a merit scholarship of 15k/year!
blahblahbrah
Full Member
Feels like WL movement has been slow
lol the last time you pointed out waitlist movement there was an acceptance. hopefully that happens again today 😆Feels like WL movement has been slow
Anyone care to share the updated GroupMe numbers?
blahblahbrah
Full Member
lol the last time you pointed out waitlist movement there was an acceptance. hopefully that happens again today 😆
Exactly what I’m hoping for [emoji23]
Congrats!! If your don’t mind sharing, what is your LizzyM score??Just received a merit scholarship of 15k/year!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
73.5. Although, I think a lot of the merit came from my work history and service orientation.Congrats!! If your don’t mind sharing, what is your LizzyM score??
I wanna be like you when I grow up 🤞73.5. Although, I think a lot of the merit came from my work history and service orientation.
chickennuggets43
Full Member
I keep refreshing this forum in fear ahahahaha
how many waves of acceptances do they usually have? I saw like one or two giant ones in last years forum
how many waves of acceptances do they usually have? I saw like one or two giant ones in last years forum
ichigo334
Full Member
I'm not too sure but I just wanted to share in here too how on last year's sdn they said that UCD sent out a "class is full" email June 1st and it appeared that WL had stopped by that date but anecdotally I know at least 5 people who got off in mid to late June last year and the student ambassadors also said there's decent movement in June. Don't want to give false hope but I think it's still just a good reminder that sdn doesn't always show the full story eitherI keep refreshing this forum in fear ahahahaha
how many waves of acceptances do they usually have? I saw like one or two giant ones in last years forum
CelestialDragon
Full Member
out of curiosity, how does that work? full transparency I'm not even in the running at ucd anymore but I've PTE'd to 1 MD school and am on the waitlist for 3 other MD programs. I thought most MD schools would force us to CTE by June 10th or whatever, meaning I'd have to withdraw from other schools' waitlists? But based on what you're saying, those 5 people (anecdotally) stayed on WLs even after the CTE deadline??!! i thought that'd be like a violation of aamc traffic rules or smthng, but if it's not, pls do share some more insight cuz I'm out here stressing about potentially having to withdraw from 1 of the schools I'm WL'd at cuz I like that program LOL thank youuuuuI'm not too sure but I just wanted to share in here too how on last year's sdn they said that UCD sent out a "class is full" email June 1st and it appeared that WL had stopped by that date but anecdotally I know at least 5 people who got off in mid to late June last year and the student ambassadors also said there's decent movement in June. Don't want to give false hope but I think it's still just a good reminder that sdn doesn't always show the full story either
ichigo334
Full Member
I know for at least 2 of them they were not accepted to any schools so they didn't have to drop their A's. For others I'm not sure how they've navigated it but I've seen some schools who also have pretty late CTE deadlines as well, like I'm talking first week of July so that may have been their situation also but yeah, unfortunately if you did get hit with that june CTE deadline you'd pretty much have no other choice but to take it I'd imagine. Fortunately/unfortunately, I have no acceptances right now so I'm planning to be in it for the long haul on UCDs WL with the hope they pull throughout of curiosity, how does that work? full transparency I'm not even in the running at ucd anymore but I've PTE'd to 1 MD school and am on the waitlist for 3 other MD programs. I thought most MD schools would force us to CTE by June 10th or whatever, meaning I'd have to withdraw from other schools' waitlists? But based on what you're saying, those 5 people (anecdotally) stayed on WLs even after the CTE deadline??!! i thought that'd be like a violation of aamc traffic rules or smthng, but if it's not, pls do share some more insight cuz I'm out here stressing about potentially having to withdraw from 1 of the schools I'm WL'd at cuz I like that program LOL thank youuuuu
Malignwine
Full Member
Different schools have different CTE deadlines. IIRC, Davis’s (and at least a lot of schools I’m on the WL for) is July 1 so you have until your school’s specific CTE deadline to enroll and drop your other waitlists.out of curiosity, how does that work? full transparency I'm not even in the running at ucd anymore but I've PTE'd to 1 MD school and am on the waitlist for 3 other MD programs. I thought most MD schools would force us to CTE by June 10th or whatever, meaning I'd have to withdraw from other schools' waitlists? But based on what you're saying, those 5 people (anecdotally) stayed on WLs even after the CTE deadline??!! i thought that'd be like a violation of aamc traffic rules or smthng, but if it's not, pls do share some more insight cuz I'm out here stressing about potentially having to withdraw from 1 of the schools I'm WL'd at cuz I like that program LOL thank youuuuu
Every school is different. Davis has a commit date of July 1, since if starts a bit later, for example. Many do have CTE deadlines from early June to mid July though. Depending on where people are accepted, they could remain open to offers into late July or even August (I bet there is one school with a super late CTE date).I thought most MD schools would force us to CTE by June 10th
medgirlies
Full Member
The groupme’s link should’ve been sent your email! It’s one of like the 5 emails you get after acceptanceHi got the A at the end of last month ... sending vibes for all on the WL!!! <3
Could someone please link the accepted students group me and the facebook if there is one? I can't find them 😭😭
Malignwine
Full Member
Just got accepted like an hour ago off the WL. First A, still shaking
purple3081
Full Member
Call or email?Just got accepted like an hour ago off the WL. First A, still shaking
blahblahbrah
Full Member
Just got accepted like an hour ago off the WL. First A, still shaking
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Damn no congrats nothing huh 😂Call or email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations bud 🥳Just got accepted like an hour ago off the WL. First A, still shaking
purple3081
Full Member
my bad sorry I’m at work so I was typing really fast 😂 congratulations you guys deserve this!Damn no congrats nothing huh 😂
congrats dude, that is huge!Just got accepted like an hour ago off the WL. First A, still shaking
Yay! See you in the group chat and Sacramento! 🙂Just got accepted like an hour ago off the WL. First A, still shaking
Malignwine
Full Member
Sorry, I like was calling people for the past 3 hours. Got a call from them that went to voicemail because I was in the TC room with no service. Got an em like 2 hours later
Strawberry1313
New Member
Congratulations!!! Saw your post about reapplication a bit ago and then seeing that A for you…YOU DID IT!! 🥳Just got accepted like an hour ago off the WL. First A, still shaking
Congrats!!! When was your interview?Just got accepted like an hour ago off the WL. First A, still shaking
Malignwine
Full Member
Mid SeptemberCongrats!!! When was your interview?
Many more people were just added to the GroupMe, so there was likely a wave of acceptances off the WL on Monday/Tuesday. Tuesday seem to be the day to look out for movement.
chickennuggets43
Full Member
Ngl I’m lowkey starting to panic…
purple3081
Full Member
Me too :/ I feel like movement after this starts to slow downNgl I’m lowkey starting to panic…
purple3081
Full Member
What’s the gc number at?Many more people were just added to the GroupMe, so there was likely a wave of acceptances off the WL on Monday/Tuesday. Tuesday seem to be the day to look out for movement.
ichigo334
Full Member
163What’s the gc number at?
blahblahbrah
Full Member
Yall think some are current students tho?
Last edited:
purple3081
Full Member
Yeah it’s definitely over for the rest of us chat. That’s a huge gc number
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
purple3081
Full Member
Congrats!! Was it a call?
IS A off WL, interview was in Feb
Yes!! It was a call.Congrats!! Was it a call?
purple3081
Full Member
what’s the gc number at now?