2024-2025 UC Davis

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did anyone else get a scholarship email without the rest of the financial aid package? I'm wondering if this is a separate scholarship from need-based aid or if this is the entire aid they are offering outside of loans
got (estimated) financial aid package after scholarship email. Was not offered any additional need-based scholarships, just loans :/
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
a friend of mine received an A this morning 🙂 good luck everyone! I believe they interviewed first week of April!

Edit: I’ll most likely be withdrawing my A soon 🫶🏼 hope it goes to one of yall


Edit: Just withdrew! Goodluck to everyone! I hope this next couple of days, weeks and months brings positive change!
 
Last edited:
Has anyone emailed UCD about the waitlist movement prior to the 30th yet? I wonder what they’d say especially since they’ve seemed so adamant about no movement prior to the 30th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Long time lurker, but I just got off the WL too. II was 01/10. So happy I get to stay here in CA.

Does anyone know if the 3 day deadline is to accept and PTE (and eventually CTE before their deadline in July) , or accept and CTE then and there.
 
There are currently 142 people in the GroupMe with ~15 current MS1s answering questions.

A lot of people also joined in the past week before May 1st so I believe the traffic rules are different for them.
its extremely kind of you to share this! congrats on the acceptance☺️
 
I don’t think their traffic rules are different nor are they skirting the normal rules. They probably just released more interview decisions prior to May 1. Hopefully more movement tomorrow.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It sounds like the class is pretty much full so I fear us Waitlisters may be in for many more of these quiet days unfortunately. Really hoping I am wrong though. Hang in there my friends, we'll all make it on the path we're meant to walk
I might be coping but minus the M1’s in the chat isn’t it at around 127? Don’t most schools usually over accept too?