UC Davis Fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok dumb question but I don't see anything on their forms about who to make the check out to. Should I just assume it is "UC Regents" like all the other UCs?

Members don't see this ad.

make it out to "DW" and send it to my place in atlanta. i'll make sure it gets processed immediately :p

hmmm...i still don't know if I have forgiven you for this one:

"come to grips with reality, iowaboy. bounty obviously is a freak, and she's hording all these men such as this jude979 character. i warned you man, she's not worth it."

Just kidding DW baby, you rock!;)

Members don't see this ad :)
UC Regents, yes. All will tremble before the mighty financial power of the UC Regents!

Bounty,

Their instructions page was the 1st one on the online 2ndary. It had some useful info, so you might want to check it out before submitting.

Btw, their 2ndary was a b*tch, but I love their attitude! They said something like, "You're not just a number--we'll individually review your app to make sure you fit w/ our philosophy". I'm not sure if they actually do that, but it was nice of them to say it anyways.