• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

UC Davis Fee

Bounty

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 16, 2002
    hmmm...i still don't know if I have forgiven you for this one:

"come to grips with reality, iowaboy. bounty obviously is a freak, and she's hording all these men such as this jude979 character. i warned you man, she's not worth it."

Just kidding DW baby, you rock!;)

About the Ads

Nefertari

Undercover Premed
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Aug 20, 2002
    CA
      Bounty,

Their instructions page was the 1st one on the online 2ndary. It had some useful info, so you might want to check it out before submitting.

Btw, their 2ndary was a b*tch, but I love their attitude! They said something like, "You're not just a number--we'll individually review your app to make sure you fit w/ our philosophy". I'm not sure if they actually do that, but it was nice of them to say it anyways.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.