2023-2024 UC Davis

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the A call (interviewed 1/19)!! I felt bad coming out of the MMI, so kinda surprised to get the A - keep this in mind for those of you still interviewing, a bad feeling after your interview doesn't necessarily mean a rejection!!

Good luck everyone!!
 
longtime lurker on sdn who has no updates for UCDSOM, but I wanted to come in here and manifest an ii as this is my absolute dream school - silence since submission in mid-August, but UCD alum with ties to the school/area. I’d love more than anything to get a shot here :’) 🙏🏼

if this is not an appropriate post, I’m happy to take it down! just thought I’d take any chance to hold onto hope and shout into the void since I know interview season is slowly wrapping up and this might be all I can do. I leave it to fate now 🫡
 
Last edited:
longtime lurker on sdn who has no updates for UCDSOM, but I wanted to come in here and manifest an ii as this is my absolute dream school - silence since submission in mid-August, but UCD alum with ties to the school/area. I’d love more than anything to get a shot here :’) 🙏🏼

if this is not an appropriate post, I’m happy to take it down! just thought I’d take any chance to hold onto hope and shout into the void since I know interview season is slowly wrapping up and this might be all I can do. I leave it to fate now 🫡
Manifesting an II for you!! ✨💫✨
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
on their admissions process link on the UCDSOM site, it says that they interview til Feb but ive been reading on here that sometimes they go later? does anyone know when they stop sending out IIs?
 
In one of their emails they sent out on Friday, they really emphasized how they have seen a lot of last minute cancellations, so hopefully that means you will get a chance to interview!
omg that would be lovely! they have me on the edge of my seat everyday since mid august 😨 and they've past my date so many times for Rs and IIs so should i still be trusting the process or honestly kinda time to pack it up?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is II today. Not sure what my odds are given my clinical experience is how we say, not recent and my stats are a lot higher than their median. But I'm so excited to get a little public school love.
Congrats!! Do you mind sharing if you applied for a pathway along with your complete date?
 
Is II today. Not sure what my odds are given my clinical experience is how we say, not recent and my stats are a lot higher than their median. But I'm so excited to get a little public school lov
Yay for the public school love! Also I remember your post a little while back about a lab mate getting an II from Davis, so excited that you are interviewing too! 🎉✨ When are they scheduling for?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad