2023-2024 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
is there a groupme or something for accepted people?

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone still waiting for any type of communication (II/R) since August? I'm not sure how to take this given ppl have received Rs or IIs around/past my complete date 😭😭 speaking this into existence....an II is coming soon 🤣

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
anyone still waiting for any type of communication (II/R) since August? I'm not sure how to take this given ppl have received Rs or IIs around/past my complete date 😭😭 speaking this into existence....an II is coming soon 🤣
Yep! I got a secondary in July and it’s been complete silence since…

Reactions: 3 users
same It has been months of silence seems like they haven't given out many Pre II R's yet??
they've done some pre ii Rs which is why im so lost about where my application is

Reactions: 2 users
they've done some pre ii Rs which is why im so lost about where my application is

Yeah… I’m in the same position as you, not really sure what to do

Is Davis done interviewing? I have not gotten an R or an II or a hold yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Is Davis done interviewing? I have not gotten an R or an II or a hold yet.
They go until April.

I thought I was DOA here until my II last week. Probably won't get in, but hey, at least I have a chance now.

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone received any decisions so far this week? The anticipation is killing me!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received any decisions so far this week? The anticipation is killing me!!!!

There was like 24 people added to the Facebook the last week not sure if it’s a mixture of new or current students - I was waitlisted I’m just neurotic and really wanna go here lol

• Care
There was like 24 people added to the Facebook the last week not sure if it’s a mixture of new or current students - I was waitlisted I’m just neurotic and really wanna go here lol
😩😩😩 would you mind sharing what time of day you received your WL email? This school is literally my top choice too

Do any of you know what waitlist movement usually looks like for this school?

So I asked they said they waitlist about 100-150 and the last five years they’ve taken as little as 15 off and as most as 75 off, they won’t give ranking tho

rejected pre-ii, secondary submitted in July. i grew up 15 minutes away, 51x MCAT and 4.0 gpa. i guess i dont fit their mission! i would have been heartbroken if this had happened earlier in the cycke , but i am thankful i have some wonderful acceptances in other parts of the country. good luck everyone. :)

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Why is UCD only sending rejections 1 by 1 :(

I guess that means they're considering each application before rejecting them?

IS pre-ii rejection, LM 74 a few hours ago 🥲

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
IS pre-ii rejection, LM 74 a few hours ago 🥲
im sorry about that :/ i'm sure your other IIs will go great! I've seen you in a few other chats and your killing it. By any chance do you mind sharing your complete date?

• Care
im sorry about that :/ i'm sure your other IIs will go great! I've seen you in a few other chats and your killing it. By any chance do you mind sharing your complete date?
my complete date was 8/13! fingers crossed that something works out this cycle for everyone :) best of luck!

• Care
Received the R today, pre-II. I've tried multiple times. In-state and alumni. I gave it my darndest and that's okay. I tried.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
my complete date was 8/13! fingers crossed that something works out this cycle for everyone :) best of luck!
Oh man, I was complete on 08/16, now I only fear the R is slowly coming :/

7 months of agony...Just put me out of my misery already.

I am doing my interview tomorrow. Does this mean I am already interviewing for a WL place? 😅

I am doing my interview tomorrow. Does this mean I am already interviewing for a WL place? 😅
No, most competitive schools "overbook". So even if they already have enough to fill a class they will still give out A's knowing that there will be significant movement towards the end. So definitely try and good luck!

IS II a couple days ago! Any advice for the interview?? Kind of nervous about the portion where we meet with the dean :1whistle:

• Love
IS II a couple days ago! Any advice for the interview?? Kind of nervous about the portion where we meet with the dean :1whistle:
The dean portion was legitimately the most chill part of the session, I wouldn’t stress it

• Love
Love hearing this! I hope you crush your interview!!! ** Manifesting positive vibes for the rest of us**

• Love