2023-2024 UC Davis

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone still waiting for any type of communication (II/R) since August? I'm not sure how to take this given ppl have received Rs or IIs around/past my complete date 😭😭 speaking this into existence....an II is coming soon 🤣
Yep! I got a secondary in July and it’s been complete silence since…
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was like 24 people added to the Facebook the last week not sure if it’s a mixture of new or current students - I was waitlisted I’m just neurotic and really wanna go here lol
😩😩😩 would you mind sharing what time of day you received your WL email? This school is literally my top choice too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rejected pre-ii, secondary submitted in July. i grew up 15 minutes away, 51x MCAT and 4.0 gpa. i guess i dont fit their mission! i would have been heartbroken if this had happened earlier in the cycke , but i am thankful i have some wonderful acceptances in other parts of the country. good luck everyone. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad