2023-2024 UC Davis

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi again everyone! I was reading last year's thread and noticed that the last pre-ii Rs went out on March 22nd. I know there was a wave of pre-ii Rs recently but was wondering if anyone knows if they're still interviewing/what's next? If you have any information you'd be willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated! Hopefully I'm speaking on behalf of those still waiting for any news! Thanks in advance 🙂
 
Hi again everyone! I was reading last year's thread and noticed that the last pre-ii Rs went out on March 22nd. I know there was a wave of pre-ii Rs recently but was wondering if anyone knows if they're still interviewing/what's next? If you have any information you'd be willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated! Hopefully I'm speaking on behalf of those still waiting for any news! Thanks in advance 🙂
A lot of stuff seems to be delayed this year for multiple schools, so I think all we can do is wait unfortunately
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the A call yesterday and have been crying ever since. Very shocked…. Sending good vibes to all of you. It’s a wildly rough process, but please, please keep your head up and trust that your journey will lead you to wherever you need to be in the moment. Interviewed 3/11. IS, no NorCal ties. MCAT 500. GPA 3.4. Mini postbacc GPA 3.8
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the A call yesterday and have been crying ever since. Very shocked…. Sending good vibes to all of you. It’s a wildly rough process, but please, please keep your head up and trust that your journey will lead you to wherever you need to be in the moment. Interviewed 3/11. IS, no NorCal ties. MCAT 500. GPA 3.4. Mini postbacc GPA 3.8
+1. As a fourth-time applicant, this feels so surreal. It is rough out there. Interviewed 3/11, from SoCal (no NorCal ties), MCAT 517 and GPA 3.8.
 
Does anyone know how much scholarship money is provided to students in the pathway programs like ACE-PC, TEACH-MA, etc ?
 
Does anyone know how much scholarship money is provided to students in the pathway programs like ACE-PC, TEACH-MA, etc ?
It can vary per student and probably by program as well. You should have received or will receive an email with the exact amount once you get accepted to one of those programs
 
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if they have accepted a full class size worth of students yet?
 
Just withdrew my A!! I also wanted to share my financial aid offer ($35k per year for 4 years, EFC=0; unsure if merit or need-based) because I feel transparency is very much needed throughout this process (mainly for future SDN lurkers looking to see what schools are offering)

Good luck to everyone!!!
 
Just withdrew my A!! I also wanted to share my financial aid offer ($35k per year for 4 years, EFC=0; unsure if merit or need-based) because I feel transparency is very much needed throughout this process (mainly for future SDN lurkers looking to see what schools are offering)

Good luck to everyone!!!
Best of luck to wherever you decide to go!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad