Uc Davis, Is The Class Full Already?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BjOrKnRaDiOhEaD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone!!

hope all is well

well heres my problem, i have an interview this monday at Davis, and well honestly its really hard for me to drive up to sacramento at this time, as well ive spent so much money on all the other flights and apps.

Well, is it even worth to go now?
isnt the class full by now, honestly speaking here. ??

Because if im going for a waitlist spot, im not as inclined to go, can you guys give me some advice! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

much luv

noosh

Members don't see this ad.

davis is running on a little later schedule this year. at best, they have probably offered slightly more acceptances than class spots and they usually accept something along the lines of twice the class size when all is said and done. there are many stories of people getting off the wait list late into the summer. so if you're interested, it's probably worth going.

there is a little less than half of the acceptances left to hand out. maybe 80 or so.

It seems like a good number of people get in during the summer. Davis is slow so you may be waiting for awhile to hear. If you think you'd want to go to Davis I'd say do the interview. It's a great school and the interview was pretty laid-back. Good luck :)