UC Davis Secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

instigata

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do they give you a secondary? Do they give you email notification?

Members don't see this ad.

they send you an e-mail and it's online, but you have to mail them a check

I learned from UCLA that it's always good to check the status page. It turned out they had sent me a secondary a week before I checked, but I never got an email. The Davis invite was by email, but you might want to check the status page anyway, just in case. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
for ucd, does it say something like "we sent you a secondary so please send a check?"

Just go here:

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/ome/admissions/

Click on "Application Status" on the right, and once you log in, it will show you a checklist.

In that checklist will be a box marked "Secondary materials requested on" and it'll either be checked and have a date or it will be unchecked with no date. Hopefully the former.

Just go here:

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/ome/admissions/

Click on "Application Status" on th right, and once you lon in, it will show you a checklist.

In that checklist will be a box marked "Secondary materials requested on" and it'll either be checked and have a date or it will be unchecked with no date. Hopefully the former.

thanks for your help gotmeds.

All my page has is a box that is checked thats says Application received from Amcas on XX/XX/2006

I am going to give them a call tomorrow and see what's up with my app.

wait...you have to send a check to UC Davis so they could send you the secondary?

I am going to give them a call tomorrow and see what's up with my app.

Good luck. When I called UC Davis, they were pretty friendly and helpful. I hope you have a similar experience.

Good luck. When I called UC Davis, they were pretty friendly and helpful. I hope you have a similar experience.

Just called UC Davis. When I gave her my name and she looked up my information, she seemed a bit confused for some reason. She basically told me that they "JUST" received the MCAT scores (more like 2 weeks ago) and are still considering who to send secondaries to. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait and see what happens. Of all the secondaries I received from the UC's, I was sure I would get Davis :thumbdown: