uc davis status page question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

constructor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm still waiting to hear back from uc davis and my status page says "database cannot be accessed" right now. does this mean i'm rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

I just checked mine and it says the same thing. I am currently on hold post-interview and I dont' think my application has been rereviewed yet so I don't think it means a rejection. But again I am just speculating. Maybe someone who got in can check their status page and confirm :)

hi constructor, i haven't seen you on the board in a while. no worries, it says the same for me and i'm already in. the server is probably just down. maybe they're uploading the acceptances =)

Members don't see this ad :)
wxl31 said:
hi constructor, i haven't seen you on the board in a while. no worries, it says the same for me and i'm already in. the server is probably just down. maybe they're uploading the acceptances =)

thanks wxl31.. what a relief! yeah, i haven't had time to come on here and check what's going on as much anymore. i'm too busy writing update letters and trying to survive a brutal quarter. good luck to you! :)

constructor said:
thanks wxl31.. what a relief! yeah, i haven't had time to come on here and check what's going on as much anymore. i'm too busy writing update letters and trying to survive a brutal quarter. good luck to you! :)

Hey Constructor. Wow, its been a while since you interviewed. They must be really backed up. Well, good luck and hope you hear good news soon.