UCLA Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Enrichment Program (PREP) 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stoppingtheworld

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Would someone be able to explain to me what the process is like getting into UCLA PREP? I have my interview in a few days but I noticed that some spots have already been awarded. How does this work?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I got into prep this year. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the stipend. Is it guaranteed to those who relocate and how much is it? Also are weekends free during the program or are they also booked?

Hello All,

Would someone be able to explain to me what the process is like getting into UCLA PREP? I have my interview in a few days but I noticed that some spots have already been awarded. How does this work?

They interview and offer spots until the cohort is full.

Hey I got into prep this year. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the stipend. Is it guaranteed to those who relocate and how much is it? Also are weekends free during the program or are they also booked?

This would be a great question to ask the admin directly as things can change, but in prior years, every participant received it and in the same amount regardless of relocation. Some weekends are booked with preceptorships, planned MCAT full lengths or health fairs. You'll get the schedule for the full program on day 1.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)