UCLA unranked waitlist 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mona Lisa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody like me waiting for the unranked waitlist to move??

Members don't see this ad.

why YES, actually I am waiting for it to move.. I pretty much check the ucla webiste & studentdoc ten times a day. : ) I'm hoping a lot of people withdrew...

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope it moves, but I'm not counting on getting off it. But that doesn't stop me from checking this forum and the status website way too frequently. Judging from the way the admissions office works, it'll be awhile before they start contacting people (which is either from the status page or email, I've been told conflicting info about this).

1.Mona Lisa - 5/9 waitlist batch
2.Jameshgo
3.Volley1
4.Koolbeenz

the nice lady picked up ....she said the biggest chuck of movement will start mid june to 4th of July.

seems that the first batch of letters sent to waitlisted students was as early as 5/18

lets keep a count of how many....and which waitlist batch
2.Jameshgo
3.Volley1
4.Koolbeenz
5. mindgene

the nice lady picked up ....she said the biggest chuck of movement will start mid june to 4th of July.

:eek: oh good lord.. that is sooo far away from now. thanks for calling, mona lisa!

Unranked waitlist
2.Jameshgo
3.Volley1
4.Koolbeenz
5. mindgene
6. phomp 5/9 waitlist

:eek: oh good lord.. that is sooo far away from now. thanks for calling, mona lisa!

but....i don't trust them anymore. I looked at last years waitlist thread and the first batch of letters sent was during the last week of May.....and most of them were acceptances. Seems like there were students accepted but the class was full.....so they were just waitlisted.

Unranked waitlist
2.Jameshgo
3.Volley1
4.Koolbeenz
5. mindgene
6. phomp 5/9 waitlist
7. cbalikbayano - waitlisted 3/18