UCSF School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Right.

It looks like roughly 60% of the accepted people remain. So if 60 calls were made on Dec 15, there would be about 24 seats opening up. And then if 50% of 31 interviewees were offered acceptance and 60% of them remain, then there would be 10 retaining their seats. Then there would be 14 seats left for the waitlisted give or take but I feel like they would still offer about 25 acceptances. And there would be about 127 waitlisted at this point. Its a very rough estimate but there is still hope guys. 😂😂
stop overthinking and trust the process...

Members don't see this ad.

Interview #4
School:
UCSF
Notification date: September
Method of notification: Email
Method of interview:
Virtual and In-person*
Hi! Could you please share your in-person interview experience and any tips about preparing for the writing test? Anything is appreciated. Thank you so much!!

Hi! Could you please share your in-person interview experience and any tips about preparing for the writing test? Anything is appreciated. Thank you so much!!
When did you receive your post-dec invitation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone got an interview invite from them recently? Or are they pretty much done?

Anyone got an interview invite from them recently? Or are they pretty much done?
There are only 4 empty interview slots on the signupgenius so I think they’re pretty much finished. The last date is Jan 19.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone gotten a confirmation email after sending a letter of interest/intent?

Has anyone received an estimated awards letter? If so when did you fulfill all of the requirements?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone with a January interview heard back? I thought I heard them say they’d have decisions mid February Feb 15/16?

TIA

People who got the call, congrats!! I know they're sending out As right now! Someone I know just got a call :)