You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCVM/WCVM c/o 2025
Started by justdobeit
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congratulations @aparnac 🎉 everyone who got an interview invite, best of luck!!
I didn't make it, maybe next year? But I would love to hear how interviews go, and any tips along the way
I didn't make it, maybe next year? But I would love to hear how interviews go, and any tips along the way
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevet2025
New Member
Has anyone heard anything from ucvm?
futurevet2025
New Member
IPA or Non-ipa track? Just curiousGot my acceptance from the BC pool this morning from WCVM! Would love to connect with others who will be attending WCVM in the fall 🙂
IPA fortunatelyIPA or Non-ipa track? Just curious
There will soon be a WCVM c/o 2025 page (name of the page may be a variation) on FB run by your second years to help answer Qs and facilitate conversation between your classmates. Please find us and add anyone you know! CONGRATS to the incoming class of 2025! Looking forward to meeting you.
futurevet2025
New Member
CongratulationsIPA fortunately
Not yet! Neither have like 10 others or so I know.Has anyone heard anything from ucvm?
futurevet2025
New Member
They must be making there calls another day thenNot yet! Neither have like 10 others or so I know.
I am going to have a heart attack with the suspense!! I wish we knew the day!They must be making there calls another day then
deanthebean
New Member
I agree! Any idea if it’ll be earlier or later in the week???I am going to have a heart attack with the suspense!! I wish we knew the day!
I was also accepted from the BC pool and would to connect! Feel free to message me 🙂Got my acceptance from the BC pool this morning from WCVM! Would love to connect with others who will be attending WCVM in the fall 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was somewhere between 3.7 and 3.73!Hello!!! Anybody have any idea of what the UCVM interview GPA cutoff was this year? I think it was pretty high
Also I have heard that UCVM will be calling some time this week. Day unknown. Good luck everyone!!! Let me know when you get your UCVM offers, I can't wait to meet all the new firsties!
Thanks for the insight!! Hopefully I’m one of the people you get to meet 🤪It was somewhere between 3.7 and 3.73!
Also I have heard that UCVM will be calling some time this week. Day unknown. Good luck everyone!!! Let me know when you get your UCVM offers, I can't wait to meet all the new firsties!
hailstorm1011
New Member
I am another BC resident accepted! would love to chat with you both!!I was also accepted from the BC pool and would to connect! Feel free to message me 🙂
hailstorm1011
New Member
I am another BC resident accepted! would love to chat with you both!!Got my acceptance from the BC pool this morning from WCVM! Would love to connect with others who will be attending WCVM in the fall 🙂
zoolforever
New Member
Here's hoping we'll hear from UCVM tomorrow! Wishing everyone waiting all the best!
Congrats to you guys!!!! So excited for you! Any idea what the percent cut off was for BC???I am another BC resident accepted! would love to chat with you both!!
hailstorm1011
New Member
Thanks so much, I honestly have no idea what the percent cut off was. I'd be curious in knowing myselfCongrats to you guys!!!! So excited for you! Any idea what the percent cut off was for BC???
Nope!!Just double checking still no news from UCVM today?
futurevet2025
New Member
I bet UCVM won’t say anything until Friday
zoolforever
New Member
Received an email from Kristy - letters about offers coming Monday!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevet2025
New Member
So does she mean there won’t be phone calls, just an email saying your in etc?Received an email from Kristy - letters about offers coming Monday!
zoolforever
New Member
I wish I knew! The email just stated there would be communication regarding offers today and that everyone would receive letters by end of day.So does she mean there won’t be phone calls, just an email saying your in etc?
zoolforever
New Member
Has anyone heard anything?
futurevet2025
New Member
Not yet, slowly losing it!Has anyone heard anything?
Not yet! SAME!
CONGRATS!!! Still waiting here….!!
zoolforever
New Member
Got my call too! Can't wait to connect with you all!
Got my call as well!!! Excited to meet you all!
deanthebean
New Member
Can I ask what letter your last name starts with?Got my call as well!!! Excited to meet you all!
It probably won't matter, as far as I know they've never done it alphabetically. Nobody really knows what order it's in. However, it does look like they're making these calls short and sweet this year, so hopefully you get one soon!! Good luck!!Can I ask what letter your last name starts with?
Anyone who got in, feel free to message me to connect/chat/ask any questions/etc etc. I'm so excited for my class to have our very own firsties 😍
futurevet2025
New Member
Got my call! Congratulations to everyone else who did!
Congrats all y'all newly minted UCVM vet students! Feels like forever ago now but I still remember how excited I was too. Enjoy the high, celebrate as much as you can, then be ready to buckle down in the fall ♥️
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my rejection letter 🙁
Probably wont apply again. I was 2nd quartile for both Casper and GPA. This was my fourth year applying, and being a widowed parent of three kids, I don’t think I have the stamina or resilience to keep trying to achieve the impossible for me. The one year anniversary of my husband’s death is this week so I am probably just being over-emotional.
Congratulations to everyone who got in! I’m so proud of you! You did it! Appreciate the privilege you have now, and enjoy the crazy ride of vet school!
Probably wont apply again. I was 2nd quartile for both Casper and GPA. This was my fourth year applying, and being a widowed parent of three kids, I don’t think I have the stamina or resilience to keep trying to achieve the impossible for me. The one year anniversary of my husband’s death is this week so I am probably just being over-emotional.
Congratulations to everyone who got in! I’m so proud of you! You did it! Appreciate the privilege you have now, and enjoy the crazy ride of vet school!
Sadly I didn’t make it again this year, not even waitlisted like last year.
MissDVM2025
New Member
I got my call today too!! Is there anywhere to connect with other people from the new class?
futurevet2025
New Member
Is there a Facebook group to join yet?
Congrats to those that got in! If anyone has any questions for a UCVM grad hit me up 😎