UCVM/WCVM c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received my interview offer from WCVM yesterday for the BC pool! Would love to hear from first round interviewees on what to expect/how it went!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations @aparnac 🎉 everyone who got an interview invite, best of luck!!

I didn't make it, maybe next year? But I would love to hear how interviews go, and any tips along the way

This week's the week for WCVM! Wishing the best to everyone waiting for final decisions!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance from the BC pool this morning from WCVM! Would love to connect with others who will be attending WCVM in the fall :)

Reactions: 1 user
There will soon be a WCVM c/o 2025 page (name of the page may be a variation) on FB run by your second years to help answer Qs and facilitate conversation between your classmates. Please find us and add anyone you know! CONGRATS to the incoming class of 2025! Looking forward to meeting you.

Hello!!! Anybody have any idea of what the UCVM interview GPA cutoff was this year? I think it was pretty high

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance from the BC pool this morning from WCVM! Would love to connect with others who will be attending WCVM in the fall :)
I was also accepted from the BC pool and would to connect! Feel free to message me :)

Hello!!! Anybody have any idea of what the UCVM interview GPA cutoff was this year? I think it was pretty high
It was somewhere between 3.7 and 3.73!

Also I have heard that UCVM will be calling some time this week. Day unknown. Good luck everyone!!! Let me know when you get your UCVM offers, I can't wait to meet all the new firsties!

Reactions: 3 users
It was somewhere between 3.7 and 3.73!

Also I have heard that UCVM will be calling some time this week. Day unknown. Good luck everyone!!! Let me know when you get your UCVM offers, I can't wait to meet all the new firsties!
Thanks for the insight!! Hopefully I’m one of the people you get to meet 🤪

• Care
I got my acceptance from BC yesterday! I would also love to connect with others :)

Here's hoping we'll hear from UCVM tomorrow! Wishing everyone waiting all the best!

Reactions: 4 users
Just double checking still no news from UCVM today?

Reactions: 1 users
Also dying in anticipation to hear from UCVM. They usually make contact with applicants on a friday in years past. (Acceptances, declines, interview invites). Sending positive vibes out to everyone as we survive this stressful week!

also, UCVM is doing their virtual convocation for the graduating class of 2021 today. So I don’t think today will be the day for us haha

Reactions: 4 users
Received an email from Kristy - letters about offers coming Monday!

Reactions: 5 users
FED9CD24-B550-474F-8753-A8B765B551C6.gif

High key mood 😂

So does she mean there won’t be phone calls, just an email saying your in etc?
I wish I knew! The email just stated there would be communication regarding offers today and that everyone would receive letters by end of day.

Today’s the day for us UCVM-hopefulls!
Good luck to everyone, and remember to be kind to yourself today regardless of what happens! It is pretty rad all the hard work we all did just to get to this point!

CONGRATS!!! Still waiting here….!!

Can I ask what letter your last name starts with?
It probably won't matter, as far as I know they've never done it alphabetically. Nobody really knows what order it's in. However, it does look like they're making these calls short and sweet this year, so hopefully you get one soon!! Good luck!!

Anyone who got in, feel free to message me to connect/chat/ask any questions/etc etc. I'm so excited for my class to have our very own firsties 😍

Congrats all y'all newly minted UCVM vet students! Feels like forever ago now but I still remember how excited I was too. Enjoy the high, celebrate as much as you can, then be ready to buckle down in the fall ♥️

• Love
Just got my rejection letter :(

Probably wont apply again. I was 2nd quartile for both Casper and GPA. This was my fourth year applying, and being a widowed parent of three kids, I don’t think I have the stamina or resilience to keep trying to achieve the impossible for me. The one year anniversary of my husband’s death is this week so I am probably just being over-emotional.

Congratulations to everyone who got in! I’m so proud of you! You did it! Appreciate the privilege you have now, and enjoy the crazy ride of vet school!

• Sad
Sadly I didn’t make it again this year, not even waitlisted like last year.

• Wow
  • Sad
I got my call today too!! Is there anywhere to connect with other people from the new class?

Congrats to those that got in! If anyone has any questions for a UCVM grad hit me up :cool: