UF 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And two years ago, I received an interview waitlist email at 5PM. Last year was awful in terms of rejection letters. The first wave was only for interview interviews whereas rejection emails extended from 11PM to 5AM the next morning.
Yes this was apparently an internal error and hopefully it does not occur again this year 😓
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It will definitely be this week, finals are this week, so I would think they would send them out like they have in the past. I am in the Veterinary Forensics program and my final project and exams are due this week.
 
same boat.

My current stats are: 13 schools applied, 2 rejections (Illinois & Auburn), 1 acceptance, 1 interview offer

im still pretty nervous and anxious... checking SDN 3x a day and my email even more
Congratulations on your acceptance! Remember that the one yes outweighs the no’s. It may not be your dream school that gives you a yes, but it’s a door open to your dream career and that’s what matters most! And a lot of people don’t get any opportunity in an application cycle, so that’s another positive for you!
 
Congratulations on your acceptance! Remember that the one yes outweighs the no’s. It may not be your dream school that gives you a yes, but it’s a door open to your dream career and that’s what matters most! And a lot of people don’t get any opportunity in an application cycle, so that’s another positive for you!
for real! this is my 2nd cycle. Last year I didn't even get a single interview so it really hit deep for me. had to build a lot of courage to write all those supplemental essays for this time around. I can attest that feeling like you gave your all to your essays and improved your overall application really translates to a better cycle overall.

UF would be a dream, but really grateful that I already have that acceptance. Hope there are others that will receive good news this week!
 
same boat.

My current stats are: 13 schools applied, 2 rejections (Illinois & Auburn), 1 acceptance, 1 interview offer

im still pretty nervous and anxious... checking SDN 3x a day and my email even more
Congrats on your acceptance! That must be so exciting in your second cycle. I'm glad I'm not the only one to apply to a million schools. I applied to 18 and still haven't heard anything from 14!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm guessing no email means no invite. While that absolutely saddens me I am still very happy for all of you guys getting interviews. Congratulations!!