Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately not yet. 🙁Have you heard anything?
I dont think I have checked my email this much in the past 2 years.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unfortunately not yet. 🙁Have you heard anything?
oh really?? let us hope and pray we hear something this week!!!! i am so paranoid and stressed its killing me lolUnfortunately not yet. 🙁
I dont think I have checked my email this much in the past 2 years.
Hi guys, I'm applying this summer and wanted to ask you what the "secondary" or rather UF's application looks like? Just curious. Also, D.O. they ask for additional letters after the ones you send to pharmcas?
THANK YOU, and goodluck to anyone still in the running!
Edit: SDN won't let me type "d-o" instead I get "D.O." Is this an april fools?
did you get an email notification telling you that your app. was out for review today ????Unfortunately not yet. 🙁
me dont think me have checked my email this much in the past 2 years.
Of course! I only want to best to happen to everyone on this forum. How did you know when to expect a response? I hope you heard good things and are jumping for joy. 😛Alright ye guys. Tomorrow me am expectin' to hear back from t' Gainesville campus from me interview on 3/27. ye guys better be wishin' me luck
Extra good luck! I am still waiting for a response from the 03/28 interview (and growing ever-so anxious), too.![]()



I submitted mine in dec and just got an email for an interview at the orlando campus for april 25. Ive already been accepeted to my 2 choice pharmacy school but uf is my first choice!!! Nervous!
Its been a few days but they did say it would take within 2 weeks to notify you. From the moment you finished that interview there was nothing else you could do and growing anxious wont help 🙂
So sit back, relax, and distract yourself. It will come faster that way!
Good luck![]()
Thank you for the reassurance! I found out from a letter yesterday that I had an issue with my Florida residency claims. I managed to change my status this morning. Is this a possible reason why it has taken so long for a response? lol I started to relax and then the letter came. Oh life.
Last year mine was at 9am. Have you talked to your professor?I have an interview at the orlando campus on the 25th of this month but my biochemistry final is in the morning. I'm wondering if anyone happens to know the time of the interview?
My final is starts at 7am and ends at 9:50am. I spoke to her and because it is not "university accepted" excuse (ie being sick) she will not let me take it earlier because she will have to make a different final for me. So hopefully the interview time will be sometime later...Last year mine was at 9am. Have you talked to your professor?
Ehhhhhhh. That sucks. If I'm not mistaken the interview sessions are typically morning based.My final is starts at 7am and ends at 9:50am. I spoke to her and because it is not "university accepted" excuse (ie being sick) she will not let me take it earlier because she will have to make a different final for me. So hopefully the interview time will be sometime later...
Thanks! Were you accepted? Also do they accept most students they interview?I interviewed back in February and my interview slot was from 1-2 pm. I believe they have both morning and afternoon interviews because I was talking to a P3 students in the parking lot before I went in there and he was one of the student ambassadors for the morning group. Also it all depends on the time they give you too because I know when I interviewed they had like ~10 prospective students per group, my group went first while the second group toured the campus. Then we swapped and my group toured as they were being interviewed and they had another group of ~10 come in towards the end of our tour in order to interview after the second group finished. Definitely caught me off guard as I was only expecting there to be no more than 15-20 candidates there that day but being the first interview date for the Orlando Campus I should have known better.
Best of luck to you though and I hope it will not interfere with your final. I would also try to contact the College of Pharmacy and let them know. It might be possible for them to just put you in one of the afternoon interview slots instead of the morning if you explain the situation.
There is free food/ treats/snacks all kinds of stuff quite often thanks to the various student organizations. LolYeah I got my conditional acceptance like 2 days later as well as one from Nova like a week later because I interviewed at Nova the following morning. The P3 student I was talking to reassured me that at UF the hard part was getting the interview and that if you got one you were pretty much accepted so long as you did not give off a bad vibe in the interview or turn out to be totally sketchy! I do recommend a suit however... The email about the interview says slacks and a dress shirt are fine attire but when I was at my interview every guy and girl was wearing a suit (including me) except for 2 guys and it made them really stand out in the bunch as not as prepared. Just my .02 cents!
The interview however was so easy so do not stress over that! I'd be putting all that stress into studying for that Biochem final as the interview will be a breeze especially if you come straight from killing it on that test! It really is like people say more of a conversation than a strict interview, all the staff and students will make you feel welcome when you get there. Hell my group even got free cookies from a student up on the 3rd floor who had brought way to many for her friends and did not want to take them home!
Best of luck though, I'm sure you will do great!
Sounds perfect to me! I can not wait to start in August. Excited to get back to school and concentrate on stuff I like doing as opposed to a lot of the stuff in undergrad. Plus I can not wait to move down to Orlando in general. My twin brother has been down there for the past 3 years so I've visited often it'll just be nice finally moving down there!There is free food/ treats/snacks all kinds of stuff quite often thanks to the various student organizations. Lol
Sounds perfect to me! I can not wait to start in August. Excited to get back to school and concentrate on stuff I like doing as opposed to a lot of the stuff in undergrad. Plus I can not wait to move down to Orlando in general. My twin brother has been down there for the past 3 years so I've visited often it'll just be nice finally moving down there!
Just wait until the the semester starts. You'll be much more overwhelmed and I hear its worse 2PD year. LolIm in the process of moving to Gainesville. It is overwhelming there to say the least. Lol
Oh that's what I've heard from every student I've talked to yet. That's why I'm going to try to enjoy my first year and embrace the suck when 2PD year comes around!Just wait until the the semester starts. You'll be much more overwhelmed and I hear its worse 2PD year. Lol
PBD is what makes first year suck. LolOh that's what I've heard from every student I've talked to yet. That's why I'm going to try to enjoy my first year and embrace the suck when 2PD year comes around!
Congrats!!! works almost every timeThank you for the reassurance! I found out from a letter yesterday that I had an issue with my Florida residency claims. I managed to change my status this morning. Is this a possible reason why it has taken so long for a response? lol I started to relax and then the letter came. Oh life.

I was accepted to the jax campus and emailed my decision form to Mary Beth Yokomi and paid my seat deposit but I never received a confirmation that my seat is secure. Did anyone else?
I was accepted to the jax campus and emailed my decision form to Mary Beth Yokomi and paid my seat deposit but I never received a confirmation that my seat is secure. Did anyone else?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.