Uhcop 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow thanks! Did they ask you questions from the interview questionnaire? Did you go over your 30 minutes? Do they also give you a tour of the campus? The email says its 4.5 hours but the assessment test, interview and group discussion only adds up to like 2 hours. What else do you do there? How did you prepare for the interview?

There was a lot of down time. I was there 5 hours total. Well I got there an hour early but that doesn't count...
Lots of time to talk to the P1 students, there were a few P2-4's also.

I've only interviewed at UH COP so far, but I can't imagine any interview being better than theirs. They even had snacks.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow thanks! Did they ask you questions from the interview questionnaire? Did you go over your 30 minutes? Do they also give you a tour of the campus? The email says its 4.5 hours but the assessment test, interview and group discussion only adds up to like 2 hours. What else do you do there? How did you prepare for the interview?

The reason for the time gap is because you sit in a room and visit with the pharmacy students while groups of people are taken back and forth. You are assigned times for the different things, so if you finish early, you can stick around and visit or go home. They say that is it 4.5 hours just to give you the MAXIMUM time you will be there. Yes, they look off your questionnaire and ask you questions during your individual interview. No tour of the campus. The way I prepared for my interview was, looked at my questionnaire, and highlighted in my mind the things I wanted to make sure they knew about me. ESPECIALLY things that stand out about you and make you a special candidate. Odds are, the more cool things you tell them about yourself, the more likely they will have good things to say about you and you will stick out to them. For example, talk about your research experience, pharmacy experiences, travel experiences, life experiences, ANYTHING. Animate yourself. You are obviously special if you got an invite for an interview so make sure you share it with your interviewer. Also, have good reasons why you want to attend UH. for example: close to family, medical center, etc. Also, why you want to be a pharmacists (what sparked your interest in pharmacy) those are the 2 main ones everything else should come straight off your experiences. And do not be afriad to take a second to think about their question. It DOES NOT hurt you at all. Two of my questions during my interview I said, well let me think for a second, and had silence for a good minute. The reason is I wanted an answer that was good. So do not be afraid to say oh wow ok let me think for a minute. When you sit in front of them, have OPEN body language, do not appear to be fridged and cold. all smiles, opennness, be exited to be there and share your story with them. Shake their hand firmly smile show some teeth. do not be fake. ummm... no shaky voices sound strong. hold your hands if you notice them shaking. (I do that lol) Show them an extreme passion for the field. Ill give you an example of a question I was asked, "So besides school and work, what do you do for fun?" Now granted, at the time, i worked 40 plus hours a week at a pharmacy so I did nothing for fun lol, but I replied "well let me think I have been working at (insert job here) so much lately I forget what I like to do for fun (laugh), I DEFINITLY love to go to starbucks and read a book or visit with a friend, I LOVE COFFEE I am addicted, its delicious and I love the environment of starbucks, I guess it all started when I was at A&M and I studied there all the time." Interviewer: "oh you went to A&M? ME TOO!" Me: blah blah blah i love A&M. Do you see how it is kinda hard to prepare and be a robot? It is completely candid which should be an ease for you, Sorry for the long post hope it helped lol goodluck! :luck::luck::luck:

Thanks!! Did your interview time go over the 30 mins? Is it true that your interview starts the moment you walk in? if you get there early, what do you do? Also, is it safe to say that since you've received an interview then their decision to accept/reject you would be based on your interview/essay and interview questionnaire? I mean since they've invited you for an interview then it means they approve of your grades/pcat/extracurricular/etc? Also... did any of you girls bring a purse/clutch? what's appropriate?

Members don't see this ad :)
Take advantage of having the ambassador pharmacy students there to ask questions. They VOLUNTEERED their OWN time so they obviously want to answer your questions. When I went i was all scared and intimidated to ask, but they want to be there to answer your questions so ask away! Be friendly and do not try to throw your competition under the bus. Believe it or not, I have been to interviews where people BLANTLY cut peoples throats in front of either falcuty or UH pharmacy students. Any more questions?!?! lol :p

I fully agree with these statements. I interviewed and got in to two other pharmacy schools, but what sold me for UH was the interview day. Remember that although you are "competing" for a spot, a lot of the people at your interview day will be your future classmates, who you will spend A LOT of time with. And really, ask questions! I felt like I was the only person asking questions at my interview last year. I know the process is a little nerve-wracking, but you'll get a much better idea of what life at UH is like if you talk to the student ambassadors.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks!! Did your interview time go over the 30 mins? Is it true that your interview starts the moment you walk in? if you get there early, what do you do? Also, is it safe to say that since you've received an interview then their decision to accept/reject you would be based on your interview/essay and interview questionnaire? I mean since they've invited you for an interview then it means they approve of your grades/pcat/extracurricular/etc? Also... did any of you girls bring a purse/clutch? what's appropriate?

No my interview did not go over 30 minutes because the interviewer pretty much controls the time for you do not worry at all about that! No your interview does not start the moment you walk in the door. You visit with the ambassadors and get your nerves under control. And nothing is safe to say lol. Because I have heard of people that have had BAD interviews and still got in. And I mean bad. Just relax. You seem to be really sweating the small stuff. Yes if you got an interview they do approve of your grades/ PCAT/ etc. Yes I brought a BIG purse, because I had my cell phone, keys, tissues in case I sweated, a pen, gum for on the way (not interview) just random junk. Wear a SUIT, but I heard from a few birds that a black suit with white shirt is boring, it looks like you are going to your own funeral. But please, I repeat please take that with a grain of salt. That does not mean that you arent getting in. It is just a helpful tip if you HAVE NOT bought a suit yet. By a suit that has other colors in it besides black and white. Anything else? lol :luck:

i got an interview for March 12!!! yay!:D

I GOT MY INTERVIEW INVITE FOR UoH FOR MARCH 12!!! I'm SOOO excited!! It is my 1st choice. I got the email around 7pm this evening and JUST now saw it. Now I am so excited and won't be able to sleep! haha! Can't wait to meet all of you March 12th interviewers! :):thumbup::D:luck:

So if anyone wants to know, I've been tabled for now.
Since everyone likes stats here I'll post mine up. I don't care about identification like others doo, I could already be identified by my username, and I don't think I've even swore on this forum.

PCAT: 93rd composite
GPA: 3.742
>1yr working as a retail pharm tech
sophomore at UH, no degree
Consistent volunteer stuff.

Interviewed 1/22, received the tabled letter today, though it was labeled 2/4.

Not denied though, so that's good. I assume I still have a chance lol.

I GOT MY INTERVIEW INVITE FOR UoH FOR MARCH 12!!! I'm SOOO excited!! It is my 1st choice. I got the email around 7pm this evening and JUST now saw it. Now I am so excited and won't be able to sleep! haha! Can't wait to meet all of you March 12th interviewers! :):thumbup::D:luck:

Yea!!! I am sooo excited for you LSUCPhT!! I followed you last year so I am super excited you got your interview, you deserve it. Good job sticking it out because when you are in pharmacy school you will see it takes alot of determination. Looking forward to meeting you. You have a few people from Louisiana in the previous class that you can talk to and get their take on pharmacy life. Good luck :xf::highfive:

Yea!!! I am sooo excited for you LSUCPhT!! I followed you last year so I am super excited you got your interview, you deserve it. Good job sticking it out because when you are in pharmacy school you will see it takes alot of determination. Looking forward to meeting you. You have a few people from Louisiana in the previous class that you can talk to and get their take on pharmacy life. Good luck :xf::highfive:

Thank you so much! :thumbup: I realllllly hope I get in. :luck: I'm nervous though! :scared: I look forward to meeting you as well! :highfive:

Does anyone know how many rounds of interviews have been completed already?

I remember seeing you here during the nerve wrecking application process last year!! GOOD LUCK to ya :luck:

GOOD LUCK to everyone who received an invite and to all nervously anticipating an invite!
Heres a couple of tips that i learned from my interview last year:

*Arrive early. Look forward to crazy traffic around the TMC area and its VERY easy to get lost. So give yourself amble amount of time to get there. Its also a golden chance to mingle and socialize with the pharmacy students and fellow interviewees.

*Wear a suit. Its been said a hundred times already, will say it again, because it matters more than you think.

*Remember that from the moment you step into the TMC building until you step outside the door, you are being judged. Dont let that intimidate you though, Just BE YOURSELF and smile & talk to everyone you see :D

*During the one-to-one interview, see it as a conversation, don't be stiff and steady. Look over the interview feedback session here on sdn, i cant tell you how much it helped me last year. Prepare a few good questions to ask the interviewer, even if you think you have got all the answers, just ask something for the name sake, because it shown how much you are intersted in the school.

If anyone have any specific questions feel free to post it or send a pm, the interview season can really drive you insane, but we are here to help you through it all and i hope to see ALL of you in SR2 room 130 next year :xf::luck::luck:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I remember seeing you here during the nerve wrecking application process last year!! GOOD LUCK to ya :luck:

Thank you alpha!! You guys are all great!! I'm looking forward to meeting you all! I hope I get into UoH I feel like I fit in already!! :) Also, thank you alpha for the advice!!! I may be sending you a PM soon! :thumbup:

It seems like there are many people who would choose UH COP over UT COP. Can anyone from UHCOP tell me what they like about their school? Thanks!

Did anyone interview and not get in last year? What do you think went wrong?

From what I remember, most of the questions were not from the questionnaire. I wasn't really ever thrown out of my comfort zone though, I reviewed the survey on this site and felt that I was well prepared. I really wrote down a bunch of experiences beforehand so I could mold them to fit questions that they threw at me. I believe my interview did not go over 30 minutes, in fact I ended early. There was not a tour of the campus though unfortunately (there are two campus sites- one at UoH and one in the Medical Center so a tour at the Medical Center would not have been an accurate presentation of the school). In between activities, you sit in a room with students currently enrolled in the program and just talk to them to relax. There are even food and drinks. :) They were there just to calm everyone down and prevent our nerves from getting the best of us. I prepared for the interview solely from reviewing this site. I was accepted into another program prior to the UoH interview so I was not a nervous wreck which really helped me. I was just myself and talked like a normal person. I spoke to my interviewer like I would speak to lets say, an adult at church. I also made sure to make eye contact and smiled as much as possible!

It seems like there are many people who would choose UH COP over UT COP. Can anyone from UHCOP tell me what they like about their school? Thanks!

1). Houston! I've lived here all my life and I really like it. I'm so used to the big city and the suburbs. I'm the type of person who likes to go out and do different things and Houston provides that for me. There are so many things to do in Houston and so many places to go. I really love it here :)

2). Diversity! Within your class alone you will have people from different backgrounds with different experiences in life. Some may be older, others younger. Some with families and children and others will not. Some will be from the area, others from across the nation or overseas! It's so great getting to know your classmates on a personal level. You really do become the best of friends and one big family.

3). Amazing people! I really can't say enough about the students at UHCOP. I love them so much! Coming into pharmacy school, I was short, shy, and had little friends. Now, I'm still short BUT I've got tons of friends and even more confidence! My friends at UHCOP have always been there to support me in whatever I do and have been there for me during the good, the bad, and everything in between. If I miss a class, they lend me their notes. If I don't understand a topic in class, they take the time to help me get it right. When I want to run for a position in an organization, they are there to support and encourage me. They are my best friends and my second family. I truly love these guys and without them, I wouldn't have made it this far in the program.

4). Organizations! Probably one of the best things about UHCOP is the organizations. You have SO MANY opportunities to get involved in organizations and expand your knowledge and scope of our profession, all while making new friends, networking with potential employers, and giving back to your community. I have been so fortunate to be a part of so many great organizations not only as a member but also as a leader and I can honestly say that without them, I would not be the person I am today. I have gained SO MUCH knowledge and experience from these organizations and have had so many opportunities to do great things because of them. They are what keep me sane in pharmacy school!

5). Texas Medical Center! The best healthcare resource in the nation. I mean seriously... you will never find anything like this at any other school. Gives me a chance to work with medical professions from every field. The cool thing is, if you are involved in organization at UHCOP, you will have to opportunity to meet pharmacists that currently work in various aspects of pharmacy! Many of these individuals currently work in the Medical Center and if you take the time to reach out to them, it will prove beneficial to your future! Just by attending some of their guest lectures at our organizational meetings, I've learned more about pharmacy and the ENDLESS opportunities that it has to provide than I would have ever known.

6). Highest Pass Rate on the Naplex in Texas! We're one of the top in the nation and #1 in Texas. Naplex is an important part of your future. In order to get your license, you have to pass this exam. UH prepares students well by assessing their retention every year through the milemarker. Though these milemarkers may be difficult, they do an AMAZING job of assessing your retention. After the exam, you are given feedback on how you did in each section of the exam so you will see what areas you did well on and what areas you may need to go back and brush up on. Plus, all the material in pharmacy school builds up on top of each other. So often times things will get reinforced and this is great for helping glue the information to your brain :)

There is SO MUCH MORE that I wish I could write about but I've got to study for next week's exams. If anyone has anything else to add, please do so :) Hope this helps!

Last edited:
1). Houston! I've lived here all my life and I really like it. I'm so used to the big city and the suburbs. I'm the type of person who likes to go out and do different things and Houston provides that for me. There are so many things to do in Houston and so many places to go. I really love it here :)

2). Diversity! Within your class alone you will have people from different backgrounds with different experiences in life. Some may be older, others younger. Some with families and children and others will not. Some will be from the area, others from across the nation or overseas! It's so great getting to know your classmates on a personal level. You really do become the best of friends and one big family.

3). Amazing people! I really can't say enough about the students at UHCOP. I love them so much! Coming into pharmacy school, I was short, shy, and had little friends. Now, I'm still short BUT I've got tons of friends and even more confidence! My friends at UHCOP have always been there to support me in whatever I do and have been there for me during the good, the bad, and everything in between. If I miss a class, they lend me their notes. If I don't understand a topic in class, they take the time to help me get it right. When I want to run for a position in an organization, they are there to support and encourage me. They are my best friends and my second family. I truly love these guys and without them, I wouldn't have made it this far in the program.

4). Organizations! Probably one of the best things about UHCOP is the organizations. You have SO MANY opportunities to get involved in organizations and expand your knowledge and scope of our profession, all while making new friends, networking with potential employers, and giving back to your community. I have been so fortunate to be a part of so many great organizations not only as a member but also as a leader and I can honestly say that without them, I would not be the person I am today. I have gained SO MUCH knowledge and experience from these organizations and have had so many opportunities to do great things because of them. They are what keep me sane in pharmacy school!

5). Texas Medical Center! The best healthcare resource in the nation. I mean seriously... you will never find anything like this at any other school. Gives me a chance to work with medical professions from every field. The cool thing is, if you are involved in organization at UHCOP, you will have to opportunity to meet pharmacists that currently work in various aspects of pharmacy! Many of these individuals currently work in the Medical Center and if you take the time to reach out to them, it will prove beneficial to your future! Just by attending some of their guest lectures at our organizational meetings, I've learned more about pharmacy and the ENDLESS opportunities that it has to provide than I would have ever known.

6). Highest Pass Rate on the Naplex in Texas! We're one of the top in the nation and #1 in Texas. Naplex is an important part of your future. In order to get your license, you have to pass this exam. UH prepares students well by assessing their retention every year through the milemarker. Though these milemarkers may be difficult, they do an AMAZING job of assessing your retention. After the exam, you are given feedback on how you did in each section of the exam so you will see what areas you did well on and what areas you may need to go back and brush up on. Plus, all the material in pharmacy school builds up on top of each other. So often times things will get reinforced and this is great for helping glue the information to your brain :)

There is SO MUCH MORE that I wish I could write about but I've got to study for next week's exams. If anyone has anything else to add, please do so :) Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)

1).

I think Achilleus covered all the points pretty well, but i just want to focus on this particular point, cause UHCOP peeps are extraordinarily AMAZING!! On a side note heres a shout out to all the P2s out there..You guys have no idea how much you all influenced us P1s during the interview and orientation.

Just to add a couple more things that i LOVE about UHCOP>>

-PCCA : Its the compounding lab that you will be attending during the spring semester of your P1 year. I have talked with pharmacy students from different colleges in texas, and NO ONE has an amazing facility like pcca. You get a first hand look at the world of compounding. I have never ever even thought about going into compounding, but pcca has got me intrested and it will definitely be an option to consider :)

-Faculty & Staff: I get intimidated by professors, but after coming to UHCOP, i was taken aback by the personal CARE that every professor has for the students. Experience makes all the difference!!
Not to mention our new Dean...who is probably like the most humble dean you will ever meet, very friendly and always looking for new ideas and suggestions from students.
Overall once you become a part of UHCOP, you are in good hands :)

**I have more to say, just cant think straight with the cells test coming up tomorrow :scared:

-PCCA : Its the compounding lab that you will be attending during the spring semester of your P1 year. I have talked with pharmacy students from different colleges in texas, and NO ONE has an amazing facility like pcca.

I seem to remember from my interview at UIW that they come to PCCA for compounding labs sometimes. So there's another score for UH - a drive to PCCA that is 3 hours shorter!

For anybody that is interested in why I chose UH, I have something typed up that I will send you over pm if you're interested. It's mainly why I chose UH over UT, and although it doesn't say anything bad about UT (just contrasting to UH), I'm not posting it publicly because you never know what could stir up drama...

I think Achilleus covered all the points pretty well, but i just want to focus on this particular point, cause UHCOP peeps are extraordinarily AMAZING!! On a side note heres a shout out to all the P2s out there..You guys have no idea how much you all influenced us P1s during the interview and orientation.

Just to add a couple more things that i LOVE about UHCOP>>

-PCCA : Its the compounding lab that you will be attending during the spring semester of your P1 year. I have talked with pharmacy students from different colleges in texas, and NO ONE has an amazing facility like pcca. You get a first hand look at the world of compounding. I have never ever even thought about going into compounding, but pcca has got me intrested and it will definitely be an option to consider :)

-Faculty & Staff: I get intimidated by professors, but after coming to UHCOP, i was taken aback by the personal CARE that every professor has for the students. Experience makes all the difference!!
Not to mention our new Dean...who is probably like the most humble dean you will ever meet, very friendly and always looking for new ideas and suggestions from students.
Overall once you become a part of UHCOP, you are in good hands :)

**I have more to say, just cant think straight with the cells test coming up tomorrow :scared:

Totally agree! Our Dean is freakin AMAZING! He cares about what we as students think and really works to implement our ideas and suggestions. He even comes out to some of our social events and meetings! Such a great guy! :)

I seem to remember from my interview at UIW that they come to PCCA for compounding labs sometimes. So there's another score for UH - a drive to PCCA that is 3 hours shorter!

For anybody that is interested in why I chose UH, I have something typed up that I will send you over pm if you're interested. It's mainly why I chose UH over UT, and although it doesn't say anything bad about UT (just contrasting to UH), I'm not posting it publicly because you never know what could stir up drama...

That would be awesome!! Thank you :)

I am working on the "Interview Questionnaire" right now and I have to say it's pretty difficult to come up with answers to some of them! Some questions I could write a lot on, but others I have no idea! Well hopefully it will all come to me as I think about them!! Any insights from anyone who has filled it out already???:idea::thumbup::luck:

I am working on the "Interview Questionnaire" right now and I have to say it's pretty difficult to come up with answers to some of them! Some questions I could write a lot on, but others I have no idea! Well hopefully it will all come to me as I think about them!! Any insights from anyone who has filled it out already???:idea::thumbup::luck:

Thats totally alright to have long answers for some of the questions and brief answers for some, that's how mine was as well! I had just two or three sentences for a few of the questions. Whatever takes you to get your idea across, thats what they are looking for. They really are not expecting an essay, so dont worry!
One thing i know for sure is that they do read all the questionnaires pretty well, so make sure it reflects all the points that you want to say and emphasize your strong points as a candidate that sets you apart.

My answers to the interview questionnaire was about 4 pages, single spaced. I wrote about 4-5 sentences for each question. My essay was about 550 words. Make sure your answer addresses the question thoroughly and covers a majority of the areas that you want to talk about at the interview. Be prepared to explain your answers to your interviewer, as they would have read through it ahead of time. The interviewer will also have it with them to refer to. Good luck.

Last edited:
Did anyone apply there 2 weeks ago and is waiting to hear back? I heard there were interviews 2 Fridays ago.

Did anyone apply there 2 weeks ago and is waiting to hear back? I heard there were interviews 2 Fridays ago.

Yes, there were interviews 2 fridays ago. As far as I know no one has heard back from that interview yet.
Unless both of my sources were denied / tabled and haven't received the actual letter yet...
There were also interviews on 2/19, so idk...

Yeah, I sent in my application in sometime January, way before the Feb. 15th deadline, and still haven't heard back. When I checked the status page, it say they haven't received my rec. letter from a pharmacist. But, I checked with him, and he mailed AND faxed a copy a while back. Sad Day.

Yeah, I sent in my application in sometime January, way before the Feb. 15th deadline, and still haven't heard back. When I checked the status page, it say they haven't received my rec. letter from a pharmacist. But, I checked with him, and he mailed AND faxed a copy a while back. Sad Day.

Do you think you can try calling the office and tell them that? They receive lots of applications near the deadline (paperwork as well) so you might want to give them a call and ask.

I'm still waiting for an interview, but a friend of mine went on the 5th and she LOVED IT!!! From what she described, the entire process is very well coordinated. But there's no tour.

Do you think you can try calling the office and tell them that? They receive lots of applications near the deadline (paperwork as well) so you might want to give them a call and ask.

I'm still waiting for an interview, but a friend of mine went on the 5th and she LOVED IT!!! From what she described, the entire process is very well coordinated. But there's no tour.
I will call them for sure tomorrow since it will have been a week since the deadline. From what I've heard, the people in the office are really nice. Everyone that I've spoken to at other school's interviews really loves UH

The reason there is no tour is because the interviews are held at the TMC campus, where you'll be starting your P3 year. You'll be on the main campus at UH as a P1 and P2.

The reason there is no tour is because the interviews are held at the TMC campus, where you'll be starting your P3 year. You'll be on the main campus at UH as a P1 and P2.

Ohhh Thanks Achilleus! I never knew that! I thought everyone was at the TMC campus. Good info to know! :) :thumbup: I always appreciate your info, last year you really helped me through the rejection and said that I would get in this year, and I'm hoping you're right! I actually got an interview this year! yay! :xf:

My interview is 3/12 and I'm getting nervous! However, I do have an interview with UT-Austin this Friday, while UT is nice, I really want to go to UH! Hopefully getting one interview under my belt will help my nerves for UH! I am working on the questionnaire and essay, in hopes to get it in before I leave for Austin this weekend. I'm stressing about these questions and essay, making sure that I put down good, strong answers. :scared:

still no word from 02/05? anticipation is such a torture!

still no word from 02/05? anticipation is such a torture!

I hear ya :(
Try being tabled lol :(

Between UHCOP and Starcraft 2 Beta I have my email open like 50% of my waking hours lol.

Between UHCOP and Starcraft 2 Beta I have my email open like 50% of my waking hours lol.

I feel your pain! I am anxiously waiting for an interview. :smuggrin:...one day.

My answers to the interview questionnaire was about 4 pages, single spaced. I wrote about 4-5 sentences for each question. My essay was about 550 words. Make sure your answer addresses the question thoroughly and covers a majority of the areas that you want to talk about at the interview. Be prepared to explain your answers to your interviewer, as they would have read through it ahead of time. The interviewer will also have it with them to refer to. Good luck.

Was your questionnaire about 4 pages with the questions or just answers? I guess that's my question if anyone knows, are we suppose to type the answers right under the questions or make a separate paper that just answers the questions in complete sentences? (I know I'm probably worrying too much, but it's what I do! haha) Thanks!

Man, I given up on that key! Just gonna get my fix through daily HD replays on youtube. I think that's a good thing though cause if I have gotten into beta I would probably have to repeat P1 year...

Good luck to you guys though, I know you all will make it!!! You guys didn't meet me at interview but I'm the awesomest P1 at UH!!! =D

If anyone else got in, write me a message and lets get to know each other before this Fall! I am so excited to meet my future classmates. :)

You might have already checked with the office, but I definitely encourage you to do so if you haven't already. If the letter really is nowhere to be found, this way you can know asap and get a copy sent, so you're one step closer to your interview. Good luck!

Was your questionnaire about 4 pages with the questions or just answers? I guess that's my question if anyone knows, are we suppose to type the answers right under the questions or make a separate paper that just answers the questions in complete sentences? (I know I'm probably worrying too much, but it's what I do! haha) Thanks!

You are worrying too much! lol. Mine was 4 pages with the questions. It really doesn't matter whether or not your answers are right under the questions. I just formatted mine that way to make it easier for the person reading it to understand what I was talking about.

Acceptance letters went out again 2/23. So if you don't have something in your email expect to be tabled or denied probably.
I'm still tabled meh.

You are worrying too much! lol. Mine was 4 pages with the questions. It really doesn't matter whether or not your answers are right under the questions. I just formatted mine that way to make it easier for the person reading it to understand what I was talking about.

haha I know SR88!!! I'm just SO excited about UH that I really want to get in! I've been told MANY times that I worry too much, so I'm use to it! Thanks for the info, tho! :thumbup: Are you in pharm school now or are you accepted for c/o 2014?

Has anybody heard from UH recently? I've heard back from other Texas schools but nothing from UH. It's kind of worrying me that it's taking them so long.

Do they notify via usps or email regarding acceptance?

Email. Anyone email last fri? How Many rounds have there been?

It seems that based upon their admissions in the past that they only take about 1 1/2 weeks to decide. anyone else know for sure? I am assuming those of us who interviewed on the 19th will hear this week.

I am having my interview on March 12th and was wondering if anyone knows what the 45 minute diagnostic assessment is? What do they assess? Thank you!:thumbup: Good luck all!