UMDNJSOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
W

WishUponAStar

Hey folks,

I have an interview there in the beginning of March. My guess is that the class is filled by now huh? So I am interviewing to be destined for a waitlist spot? I interviewed there last year about the same time and was waitlisted then.

Anyone know if they are still accepting people as late as March? My own plethora of information and common sense tells me that it is more or less a time when they are filling the waitlist, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with it -- or thoughts.

W.U.A.S.

Members don't see this ad.

For what it's worth, I know quite a few people here who interviewed in March who weren't waitlisted. I also know quite a few people who came off the waitlist during the summer. Either way, they're here.

For what it's worth, I don't think that the class is completely filled yet (just my completely unsupported opinion, though), but even if it is, don't worry about it. Take the interview, and see what happens... SOM interviews so few applicants (compared to the application pool) that a large proportion of interviewees eventually get accepted.

Good luck!

Paige

Cornell University '00
UMDNJ-SOM '04