Unecom Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fellowkg

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there future UNECOMers,
First office congratulations for your acceptance. I currently am a fourth year and retired fellow and can tell you that you made a great choice.
I am posting because I am in my last year and my family and I have decided to put our HOUSE on the market. We would like to avoid the cost and hassel of selling through a real estate agent. We put it up for a couple months in the fall but our son got sick and we took it down. Now he is recovering and we are focusing back on the house. We bought the house when we first moved here, I have sinced remodeled and updated the house.

Here are the specs:
3 Bedrooms
1.5 Bathrooms
1368 square feet.
Brand new kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal,stove,microwave,fridge with ice maker
Brand new windows on first floors
Full cellar with new windows
Full walk in attic with new floor (we use it for storage, could be finished into 4th bedroom or game room)
HUGE fenced in backyard.... great for kids to run around!
Large drive way (we have fit 6 SUV in it at one time)
Ethernet plugins in each room... totally computer ready
Roof is less than 10 years old
Furnace is less than 10 years old
New porch on front of house
Deck on back of house overlooking back yard
Shed in back yard
And much more.........

This would be a great investment for a family coming to maine or someone who wants to buy some real estate for investment and rent it out or get some roommates. The house is a single family attached home. It is much like a duplex but HUGE, 1300 square feet and three floors.

We are asking $170,000 with some marginal room for negotiations.

If anyone is looking for a house and would like more info and pictures, please contact me @ [email protected]. I have family in the real estate business that could help you get a loan and a family member who can do all the paper work.

Only serious inquiries please and good luck with your transition to UNECOM!

Members don't see this ad.