Uni of colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All those who has already attended colorado interview can pls tell whether they had lunch break? Was just curious
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Lunch brake was suppose to be for an hour, but we started late and shortened lunch to half an hour.Lunch was boxed individually.I had pasta salad, turkey sandwich, cookey and coke.They give you bottled water, if you need it.No other drinkes, suffered without coffee.

I received an interview invitation today. 1 week before the interview :eek:
That's not fair in comparison to the people who got notice 3 or 2 weeks before.
Is it because many people just drop the invitation? :confused:
Anyways, I'm still glad to be invited :D At least I have a chance now.

Good luck and see you next week :thumbup:

Hi Teru,

We all are in the same boat..Even I received the call 1 week before..but now we have to try to give our best....

Good Luck to all of us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All,
Even I have nt received any info packet yet.
can someone pls forward me the details. My e-mail id is [email protected]
Thanks

Dont wait for interview packet in mail..they say it but i dont know why they do not send it.??.even i didnt got any package in mail and i just wasted time in waiting for that..i dont know if anybody had received it

all the best for all who got a call for interview..Do your best there is nothing to worry there. There are old student who will help you if you need anything.They were very friendly and happy to help people believe me.1 regarding Interview just chill..dont be panic.They just want to be familiarize with you and they will ask you only routine question .they make you feel very comfortable.:thumbup::thumbup:

I didn't received any mail either. But they did send me the guidelines by email. I think this is better because you can get them faster.

Hey Anvik, do you know how should I dress? Scrub? Suit?
Can you give me an example of the questions they ask you? was it like why dentistry? tell me about yourself? future goals?

Thanks

Hey people all the very best to all of you for the interview and bench test..just do your best and give your best shot. Believe me they are very friendly and the regular student are there to help you in all the way. They were even coming to the some student who were nervous before exam and trying to make them relax....All the best once again..!!!!!!:thumbup: :luck:

I dont have any magnifient loop or lab coat.
will they provide us there?
Thanks

Hey guys...
I think interview time is over for cu, and now its a waiting time for their response, I know this time is gonna kill all of us, lets pray for good luck....:thumbup:

Hey guys...
I think interview time is over for cu, and now its a waiting time for their response, I know this time is gonna kill all of us, lets pray for good luck....:thumbup:
is it 14th or 15th june?
and how many students came in the 3rd round?

Its 14 th june... the wait is killing... I heard around 65 people came in the 3rd round... Good luck to everyone!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey

In 3rd round there were 64 people out of which atleast 56 were Indians..Although they said they will tell result on 14th June, Some seniors there said it will be sooner than that..

Maximum competition is between indians..There were nearly 140 plus indians in total and seats for indians are 12-14..So lets see who are those lucky ones..

Good luck..

Wow... Earlier than 14 june?? Just keeping my fingers crossed... Good luck

Hey guys,

I am also waiting for the results. Lets all hope for the best. May God bless all of us.

Good Luck

Hey everyone,

Yeah thats what seniors told me from their past experience..last time after the final batch They had sent out results within a week! So..

I assume that this time its going to be really tough competition as everybody seems to have done really well..Lets see what happens..

May god bless all of us..

Hey

In 3rd round there were 64 people out of which atleast 56 were Indians..Although they said they will tell result on 14th June, Some seniors there said it will be sooner than that..

Maximum competition is between indians..There were nearly 140 plus indians in total and seats for indians are 12-14..So lets see who are those lucky ones..

Good luck..
I thought I left the competition back in india but never knew we are omnipresent....ha ha ha .Not to forget there are couple of Indians already doing restorative fellowship in colorado, they have a solid chance.

yeah the wait is seriously killing....but what to expect, i screwed up the test!!!!

hey guys
can any one tell me that is visa status a criteria for selection at UCO denver,i mean do they prefer candidates who r citizen/green card/ student visa. do u guys think if i am on visitors visa ,i will have less chances of acceptance.:(:(:(:(
guys help me out........

If you were interviewed; your chances of acceptance = 36/number of candidates.
If you weren't; your chances of acceptance = 0.

Nationality may be a factor, but not visa factor.

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has received an acceptance phone call?! I want to know if there's any hope left...
BTW, do they send rejection emails as well? or might they just ignore sending rejection emails? I just want to get rid of this waiting anxiety!!:(

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has received an acceptance phone call?! I want to know if there's any hope left...
BTW, do they send rejection emails as well? or might they just ignore sending rejection emails? I just want to get rid of this waiting anxiety!!:(

yup they do send rejection mails. Last time they mailed those who got accepted instead of calling.........waitlists n rejections were sent 3-4 days later.

Hi Shiva,
Since u were there last year, do you have any idea that after being called for the interview they still look at the scores and part 2 no matter how good you were in the practical or interview?

has anyone received any kind of rejection/acceptance email?! I'm just wondering if they have done that so far!

has anyone received any kind of rejection/acceptance email?! I'm just wondering if they have done that so far!

hey i think it is over,the have sent emails on saturday and right now they r preparing :( to send rejections.

Beth Town mention that she is away somewhere and signed all acceptions letters on Wednesday and paper version is coming by regular mail.

i see that UOC gives electrical handpieces in the bench test so i want to ask how different are they from the regular 4-hole high speed handpiece,