University of California San Francisco Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:laugh: I guess we all have been waiting for too long! Good luck everyone!!! :luck:
I am getting so nervous now...The power of ONE LETTER...amazing!

Members don't see this ad.

Just checked my mail. No mail from UCSF today. Ahhh. *sigh*

Members don't see this ad :)
Just checked my mail. No mail from UCSF today. Ahhh. *sigh*

I live in the Bay area, and I didn't get the mail from UCSF today either...:(
This waiting keeps me awake at night....gosh....

RMgBr >>> you have the coolest SDN ID that I have ever seen!!! :)

I'll join in on the waiting too! No mail for me today either. This is such an exciting time! I hope we all receive good news! :luck:

Gotta agree with Pathology. RMgBr is a helluva name! Ahhh Grignard reagent. Brings back memories of good ole o-chem =)

I haven't checked mine today. But heard someone got his acceptance letter yesterday......

I'll join in on the waiting too! No mail for me today either. This is such an exciting time! I hope we all receive good news! :luck:

Gotta agree with Pathology. RMgBr is a helluva name! Ahhh Grignard reagent. Brings back memories of good ole o-chem =)

Haha thanks guys. I hope we all get a letter soon!

nothing here as well. and extra suspense for me to where they'll send the letter (they sent the financial aid letter and thank you letter to different places).

I haven't checked mine today. But heard someone got his acceptance letter yesterday......

Woah thats fast, who did you hear that from? I read Joel's blog and I heard they just sent them out maybe yesterday or so. Getting anxious...

Last edited:
nothing here as well. and extra suspense for me to where they'll send the letter (they sent the financial aid letter and thank you letter to different places).

The same thing happened to me so I called and they said they're sending decision letters to the permanent address on your PharmCAS application

Good luck everyone! Should be any day now :) I remember getting mine last year around April 5th...

I'd just like to point out Joel's most recent blog post:

"(By the way, we did prepare a batch of letters on Friday -- both offers and denials -- but it was AFTER the 9am mail service deadline -- so nothing went out. It's currently sitting in the outgoing mail box. So no one has been notified either way.)"

Literally, NO LETTERS have been sent out yet. So no, no one has been informed. But the first letters are going out tomorrow (Monday). So good luck, everyone!

I'd just like to point out Joel's most recent blog post:

"(By the way, we did prepare a batch of letters on Friday -- both offers and denials -- but it was AFTER the 9am mail service deadline -- so nothing went out. It's currently sitting in the outgoing mail box. So no one has been notified either way.)"

Literally, NO LETTERS have been sent out yet. So no, no one has been informed. But the first letters are going out tomorrow (Monday). So good luck, everyone!

Hopefully, we will hear something starting tomorrow....I really do hope so :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everyone!!!!.....it's been a long and tedious wait....hopefully all our patience will pay off!!!!! :xf::xf:

Good luck everyone!!!!.....it's been a long and tedious wait....hopefully all our patience will pay off!!!!! :xf::xf:

Hi there! congrats on getting accepted to Northstate! I was just wondering when you interviewed?
Thanks!!
I had mine on feb. 25 and still waiting...

My friend in Berkeley just got an acceptance today :p
I guess that means word might reach SoCal tomorrow :scared:
I hope St. Patrick's Day brings me some luck!!! :luck::luck::luck::luck:

same here.......:bang:

Here as well. :bang:

RDuran: We might be in the same boat! Fremont/Sunnyvale.

Good luck everyone! :)

I feel like my life is revolving around this "waiting for THE LETTER business..."

Last edited:
My brother just called, and I received my acceptance letter today! ^___^
I'm from SF.

Good luck to everyone else waiting!

Thank you! :) I'm sure there'll be many more to come!

congrats on the acceptance!! hope everyone get in, lol im so nervous =\

I'm from SF.

CONGRATS!!! I can only imagine how great you must be feeling right now! Haha I know I'm not the only one.... but I want it sooo bad! :luck: Good luck everyone!

I'm from SF.

Hey Qya, quick question:

Did you also get any sort of email confirmation? My mail has been sketchy this year, so I was just wondering if UCSF confirms acceptances with email.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey Qya, quick question:

Did you also get any sort of email confirmation? My mail has been sketchy this year, so I was just wondering if UCSF confirms acceptances with email.

CONGRATULATIONS!

No they don't =\

Just got my acceptance in the mail today in LA!!! :D
I'm still kind of in shock hahahaha
I was so nervous I ripped the envelope :X
Good luck! I'm sure you guys will be getting some good news soon :luck:

just got my acceptance in the mail today in la!!! :hungover:
i'm still kind of in shock hahahaha
i was so nervous i ripped the envelope :x
good luck! I'm sure you guys will be getting some good news soon :luck:

congratulations :hungover:dd

Congrats! :)

Congratulations!!!!

if you get accepted, when do we have to notify them of if you decide to go there or not?

No mail today. At this point, I think that my letter wasn't in the first batch...

Have you guys heard anyone getting denial letter?

Last edited:
No mail today. At this point, I think that my letter wasn't in the first batch...

Have you guys heard anyone getting denial letter?

Same here. We have to wait for the second batch. I wonder when they are going to send that out. I haven't heard anyone getting a denial letter yet.

Same here. We have to wait for the second batch. I wonder when they are going to send that out. I haven't heard anyone getting a denial letter yet.
no mail for me. Maybe either those rejected don't want to speak up, or SDNers are more awesome and didn't get rejected :)

no mail for me. Maybe either those rejected don't want to speak up, or SDNers are more awesome and didn't get rejected :)

That's a possibility.

I am gonna try to move on and not letting this waiting game to take over my life at this moment... :(
too much disappointment whenever I open my mailbox... I am sure I am not alone on this though.

Let's stay strong everyone!

Last edited:
That's a possibility.

I am gonna try to move on and not letting this waiting game to take over my life at this moment... :(
too much disappointment whenever I open my mailbox... I am sure I am not alone on this though.

Let's stay strong everyone!

I'm from Sacramento. Yeah, I feel the same way too, but If you have an IPhone, we can play words with friends to kill time. Hehe.