University of Cincinnati c/o 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey guys, just wanted to see if you guys know how things work as far as how many accepatance letters are sent out...

So UC can only have 96ppl in a class, does that mean they sent out 96 acceptance letters? OR does that mean they sent out more than that, expecting to get 96ppl who will say yes?

thanks for any thoughts... as this will have a grave impact on us waitlisters......

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys, just wanted to see if you guys know how things work as far as how many accepatance letters are sent out...

So UC can only have 96ppl in a class, does that mean they sent out 96 acceptance letters? OR does that mean they sent out more than that, expecting to get 96ppl who will say yes?

thanks for any thoughts... as this will have a grave impact on us waitlisters......

they sent out 120 acceptances last year.

ugh... so to clarify we need 24 people to say no PLUS whatever number we are on the wait list?

and thanks for the help txmui! I guess I should ask... would you assume they sent 120 out this year too?

Members don't see this ad :)
ugh... so to clarify we need 24 people to say no PLUS whatever number we are on the wait list?

and thanks for the help txmui! I guess I should ask... would you assume they sent 120 out this year too?

I was thinking of it that same way but I don't think that's how it works. If 15 people decide they don't want to go to UC, that will mean that #15 on the waitlist should get in... not 15 people say no and then 15 more say no as well.

I don't think they send out 120...I think the max they would send out would be 99. On my interview day, the current students didn't show up so Emmy did our tour. When she showed us the P1 room, she mentioned that the current class was 96 but they could make a couple rearrangements and fit up to 99 in that room but no more because of a fire code or some other safety issue.

I don't think they send out 120...I think the max they would send out would be 99. On my interview day, the current students didn't show up so Emmy did our tour. When she showed us the P1 room, she mentioned that the current class was 96 but they could make a couple rearrangements and fit up to 99 in that room but no more because of a fire code or some other safety issue.

They don't send out 120 at the same time. 120 is the total they sent out before the school year started... which means that 24 people declined their seat.

I wonder what number they are on for the waitlisters?

I got the call yesterday morning!! CANT WAIT!! Congrats boken! :soexcited:

(I was #2 so that doesn't help determine where they are on the wait list...)

Members don't see this ad :)
Wonder if its a good sign that a handful is getting pulled off so quick? Course it would be helpful to know if I'm in the 30's or 60's.........

Congrats to you too star! I know they are at least on number 5 on the waiting list for everyone stll waiting.

I found out that I'm too on the waiting list and have not been ranked.

I'm already strategizing for next year....I have a feeling I'm way down on the wait list cause of my gpa.

Congrats to you too star! I know they are at least on number 5 on the waiting list for everyone stll waiting.

Do you know what number they are on now? If I call will they tell me over the phone what number they are on or is that just annoying? Im number #19 so I am very anxious.:scared:

Just email Emmy....she's pretty prompt about replying. That's how I found out I'm on the "alternate list" but they hadn't finalized decisions yet.....

Since you all are ranked, I'm sure she would be more willing to share what number they are on.

Just email Emmy....she's pretty prompt about replying. That's how I found out I'm on the "alternate list" but they hadn't finalized decisions yet.....

Since you all are ranked, I'm sure she would be more willing to share what number they are on.

Yeah, it was just a matter of whether or not she'd divulge that information. I guess there's no reason why she wouldn't/couldn't.

That looks good for you Vale and MsRX. I got my letter today, I'm #42...... We'll wait and see....I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but at least I got wait listed and not denied!... I've already got my list of where I'm applying to next year. Now that my husband has figured out how hard it is to get in, he's a little more open to the idea of moving if needed.

That looks good for you Vale and MsRX. I got my letter today, I'm #42...... We'll wait and see....I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but at least I got wait listed and not denied!... I've already got my list of where I'm applying to next year. Now that my husband has figured out how hard it is to get in, he's a little more open to the idea of moving if needed.

I was really waiting for a post from you saying you had been accepted.

I was really waiting for a post from you saying you had been accepted.

Thanks for the moral support. Hopefully I'll see your post saying you've gotten "the call" soon.:xf:

i just got my rank today...and was wondering if there is anyone who got accepted still deciding if they are going to be at UC this fall.

i just got my rank today...and was wondering if there is anyone who got accepted still deciding if they are going to be at UC this fall.

What's your rank? Someone should email Emmy and check where they are on the list now. I'm getting pretty anxious now that I heard they were on 13 last week... but I don't want to ask again. haha.

I think its too early for me to ask since I just got my letter Monday and I'm way down on the list or I'd volunteer. Be a bummer if they are still on 13 though.

I will call tomorrow and ask.

just emailed emmy...and she told me they were still on #13

I called Emmy earlier today and was told they are still on #13.

can we at least get off of this unlucky number 13? :eek:

I just got accepted to Sullivan so I will be dropping my wait-list position as soon as I get my formal invitation in the mail. Good luck everyone! :banana:

Vale, MrsRX, you are the next contestants on "Who's getting that call!" No seriously, I emailed Emmy this morning and they are on #17.....and we know who that is :xf: Good luck everyone.

awesome! so are you going there for sure?

Yep. I got "the call." I'm in!

Congrats Vale......guess that makes your stress level go wayyyyyy down, and will make somebody on the waitlist at UK happy.

Now I just need what, 25 more people to give up their seats.....

congrats vale!!

and it looks like we have a fb group started! search for "UC College of Pharmacy: Class of 2013"

cant wait to meet everyone! :)

Vale, MrsRX, you are the next contestants on "Who's getting that call!" No seriously, I emailed Emmy this morning and they are on #17.....and we know who that is :xf: Good luck everyone.

I found out before work yesterday that I was accepted. Finally! I am so excited.

wtg MrsRX!!!!!!!!!!We are moving on down that list yay!!!! GL to everyone still waiting.

Just wondering who on here is in the 20's on the waitlist....That way I can start cheering for you guys next!