University of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the most longest wait for all. its nerve racking.

Members don't see this ad.

got my interview letter dated april 19th.....good luck guys........who else is on June 9th at Univ of Colorado

the most longest wait for all. its nerve racking.

The longest wait is for who lives in California (3h late than est cost time!) :)
I will retake my part 1 exam this saturday ,and I share my time between waiting the post and doing some tests!!!!!!!!!
good luck to receive this invitation letter!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all

I got an interview letter for June 9th today in the mail typed on april 19th and postmarked on april 23rd. Good luck to everyone who are waiting.

Molar19
Congrats Molar. The dates information you provided really helps a lot of us here.

Nthing in mail today also.....i guess i l recieve a rejection then...i am based in california....good luck buddies

Nthing in mail today also.....i guess i l recieve a rejection then...i am based in california....good luck buddies

I just received the letter from Colorado (I am in California ,too) and the postdate is 23 April. I believe that tommorow you have to receive yours.
Good luck and I come back to my biochemistry review!

:D I just received an interview letter!!!! If I was called, there is hope for anybody...

I received an interview letter already, since april 17, good luck to everybody:) , and thank you for the info!!!

congratulations ........... please post your stats

I had a brief talk with Jane today. She said that she posted the letters for all the candidates who got selected for the interview for both the batches. Hope this helps.
Asha

Hi,
I just received my interview letter today, and I didn't get any phone call or email from Jane before the letter.
So there is still hope, good luck.

Ok ,,, letter finally recieved: june 9th.........see u guys there....

Hi,
Did anyone in chicago receive any letter from colorado university??

Members don't see this ad :)
I also received mine dated on the April 19
does a female want to share hotelroom in denver on the 9 of June

Did any one in sanfransico recieve rejection or the interview letter from colarado.pls post .just anxious to know how come i have'nt recievd anything yet.

Me too in bay area...hv not recieved anything??????????????

thanks for posting reply to my post ,ok so i guess we in the bay area will have to wait bit longer to recieve our mail from colorado .

i hope the post man will get it tommorrow ,just tierd of waiting and checking mails.Anyway congratulations all who have got the interview call and all the best for the rest of us .

hopefully tommorrow i shd recieve the letter.:thumbup:

A friend of mine got a call from Colorado.
If anyone is looking to share a room, please drop me a line and I will get him in touch with you. Guess he's too lazy to post :p

Hi guys,
still no letter.........which probably means a rejection by now.Has anybody received a 'Reject letter' or 'Standby letter' so far?Please do reply.

Hi ,
Can you post me your stats ndb, toefl ,gpa, whether they need part 2.Please share your experinces regarding exams and interviews, as i am planning to apply this year.
Thanks & Good Luck

Hi,
I just received my interview letter today, and I didn't get any phone call or email from Jane before the letter.
So there is still hope, good luck.

Hello guys,I was just wondering did anybody get a call from CU in Chicago area.Also there is nobody on the forum who got the interview call on May 19th.Congratulations to all of them who got the call.Good luck to rest of us who are still waiting lets keep our fingures crossed.

anyone recieved interview call today............
Those who have got letter please post your stats......

where is my letter ??? i have no idea where my letter has gone it been like almost 15 days since jane mailed the letter and i have not received it yet strange is some one out there like me ..... boy this colorado ppl are really playing good suspense story with me....:):)

where is my letter ??? i have no idea where my letter has gone it been like almost 15 days since jane mailed the letter and i have not received it yet strange is some one out there like me ..... boy this colorado ppl are really playing good suspense story with me....:):)

Its not only u man...even i m in the same boat...waiting from the last 10 days for mail

Hi finally got a interview call letter from colorado.Got a call yesterday and was told that the interview will be on 19th.Guys see you on 19th.Best of luck to everyone.

me too still waiting for a letter. Seriuosly this wait is too much .

Hi finally got a interview call letter from colorado.Got a call yesterday and was told that the interview will be on 19th.Guys see you on 19th.Best of luck to everyone.

Hi meverik,
can you tell us what you mean by,'got a call yesterday'?Did you receive a telephone call?Please tell us,as this suspense game is getting to be too much and I am thinking of calling up jane though she asked not to call till the 5th of may.thank you,

hey guys, I found out that one of the applicant who was called for an interview got a score of 83 on part 1, she is studying now on NYU for post graduate course, so people who are in the range of low 80's here is one of the scenario that CU is not looking for a high score, but the whole persona perse.:idea:

TOO bad ,i dint get any mail even today .... so i guess its going to be next year when i apply again.........

Hi meverik,
can you tell us what you mean by,'got a call yesterday'?Did you receive a telephone call?Please tell us,as this suspense game is getting to be too much and I am thinking of calling up jane though she asked not to call till the 5th of may.thank you,

She said that i was on waiting list and i was given a spot for interview on 19th.She e-mailed me and then later called me as i replied.

anyone got waitlist or rejection letter

not even today... this waiting cux.

hey guys is there any second batch for the interview?? are they going to call this month or in june?:idea:

guys what is happening ,even today i dint receive any mail. if the mail was out by the day jane told us then we should have got it by now ,i wonder where has it gone......

this is getting on my nerves now. i had never waited like this for anything. did she really post them on april 19 seriously. i never knew that it would take this long to receive a letter :rolleyes: . have to try this kind of mail sometime

Did anyone tried calling jane..........
I too dont understand whats happening....and what to do.....

Did anyone tried calling jane..........
I too dont understand whats happening....and what to do.....

There is no point in calling Jane.That is what I did the whole of yesterday and the day before.She neither responds to e-mails nor phone calls.This is the most frustrating thing ever.Do any of you guys know anyone who got the interview call for the May 19th?Where are they?????????????

Hello All,
The letters were out long back. Either people who got the letters are not coming upfront and letting everyone know or not many in the student doctor network got selected. There were a lot of applications this year and professors went through them very carefully and selected the candidates who had the over all package but not just the scores. Jane is very busy arranging the professors and students who can help her out during the interviews. Jane is trying to accomodate everyone's request and answering questions. Give her some time ,she will surely get back to you. She has way too many things to do. Whole ISP program is dependant on her. We all appreciate her efforts at such a young age. If you guys have any questions let me know and I will direct it to her. Hope this helps.
Asha

Last year only 3-4 SDNers posted about interview call (including me). Rest of them were possibly candidates outside SDN. Saying that there are considerable number of SDN members who use the forum for info but never post, so called silent or passive members. I met two of them during UC interview. On asking one of them about the reason for not posting about intv call I received an obscene gesture and were told 'hey rahmed do you think you own the forum and I have to listen to you'. I was speechless and just walked away.

Good luck to all the candidates for May and June batches. amdoct is really helpful. Unfortunately as she said she won't be there during both the days. But I can assure that you will meet a bunch of nice and helpful boys and girls, current IDP students. I really liked UC at Denver, but didn't get admission there:( . It's a great school and program.

Congrates amdoc,
Can you post your stats as i am looking forward to apply to colarado.What are the min. requirements including gpa ,toefl. I try to find out deadline for 2008 batch please confirm it to me if u know it
thanks

They prefer the candidates who have part2 but if you have the rest of your CV really nice then you may have a chance of getting admission. I didnt have my part 2 scores when I applied but I got in. They look for an entire package but not just for specific stuff. They look at your hand skills, interview skills,scores,personality altogether. We have 20 seats in this program. Its a very intense program but you will be get a lot of exposure in the clinic.
They teach rotary endo and implants too. You get to see as many patients as you want. Its a very student friendly school. They understand your problems both academic and personal and try to help you as much as they can. The faculty is very good and friendly.

since interview, waitlist and rejection letters have all been mailed out...(as they informed us)...we just have to wait till may 5th ....all of us should hopefully get something in the mail by tomorrow.

I got an interview letter from UC. I believe it was postmarked on April 23, although the letter itself was dated April 19. I am sure UC looks for more than good grades, because my scores are far from impressive. So, probably my statement caught their eye. My stats are:
NBDE1 79
TOEFL 101
GPA 2.5 (ece)

hey caries congrads for the interview, did u receive ur letter today or last week?

I received the letter the 26th of April.

congrats caries do well at your interview...
no mail for me today to , i am wondering what has actually gone wrong how come i dint get the mail...
All th best to every one who got the call.....

congrats on being called for interview and gdluck...if u dont mind, could u pls tell us how many years of work exp do u have from ur home country.....

i am asuming, maybe, univ of colorado is looking for tons of work exp from ur home country...4 to 5 yrs, mayb....

I worked in my home country for only one year, but I worked in private practice and in public hospitals. In the US, 3 years of dental assisting.

hi everyone,
No letter even today .According to jane miller if one has'nt recieved the letter by the 5th of may she will notify them via email so i guess after tommorrow we will have to wait for the email .

Anyways i never expected this to turn out the way it did. But i still have my fingers crossed. Hoping for the best.

hey everyone who r in the same boat as me lets just hang in there , lets just wait n watch how it all unfolds.:thumbup:

Hello All,
The letters were out long back. Either people who got the letters are not coming upfront and letting everyone know or not many in the student doctor network got selected. There were a lot of applications this year and professors went through them very carefully and selected the candidates who had the over all package but not just the scores. Jane is very busy arranging the professors and students who can help her out during the interviews. Jane is trying to accomodate everyone's request and answering questions. Give her some time ,she will surely get back to you. She has tway too many things to do. Whole ISP program is dependant on her. We all appreciate her efforts at such a young age. If you guys have any questions let me know and I will direct it to her. Hope this helps.
y
Asha
hi ,
i am not sure if i had pm ed yesterday too .i am so worked as i have;nt recived any letter from the colorado university yet . As u have offered to help just wanted to ask u a favour , if u could find out how come some of us have'nt recievd any letter from the univerty that wud be great them. Any kind of info regarding the same will be highly apperciated. Have or shd i say had all my hopes on colorado university.

thank u again

Hi,
Congratulations for those who have recieved an interview letter!!
Well atleast now I won't have to stalk the postman.
Jane Miller said we should E-mail her if we haven't got any letter yet.
Hope and pray that she does'nt send back an e-mail stating I have been declined!!
How many more there in my state? Are you gonna E-mail her today? or wait till monday?
good luck to all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.