University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Is there a groupme or facebook group? The last one seems to have been deleted so I wonder if anyone has a different one or would be interested in me starting a new one?

Reactions: 1 user
I am OOS and I got a call at around 11am today! They didn't mention anything about spots left or anything. I interviewed pre-dec and got placed on the waitlist on dec. 15th. Hope this helps!

when did you apply / interview

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call on February 1 at 10:30 am. I was on pre december Interview. Waitilist on december 15.

Got accepted yesterday, I will be declining my seat, hope it goes to one of you! I interviewed in October

Reactions: 2 users
Is there a groupme or facebook group? The last one seems to have been deleted so I wonder if anyone has a different one or would be interested in me starting a new one?
It would be great if you could start one!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!! I created a GroupMe for those accepted ( future class 2027) feel free to join

You're invited to my new group 'Detroit Mercy Dental Class 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when they will move the waitlist next time? Thanks!

Anyone know when they are sending out more acceptances?
Still waiting, but the last day for casper test was Feb 14th for some people altho they had interviews already. So maybe the admissions are waiting for caspers results come out which usually takes 2-3 weeks? and start looking at the waitlist? It’s just my guess.

Did anyone receive an email yesterday about staying on the waitlist or email back if wants to be removed from the waitlist?

That’s my question too. I just wanted to know if I have to start studying for DAT again!🥲
Me too! That’s what I’d need to do if I reapply but Idek when to start that. I wish they could tell us more about their waitlist process and how full they’re getting/ how our chances are like.

Does anyone knows if the class size is filled up yet or naw?

Just got the call, accepted off the waitlist!

Reactions: 4 users
has anyone else heard from the waitlist? do you think there will be more movement around march 15 once people have to choose one school

Reactions: 2 users
will be declining my seat! i got into my top choice :) hopefully it goes to one of you guys!

Reactions: 6 users
I just got the phone call at 4:31PM!!!! got off waitlist!! accepted the offer :)

Reactions: 4 users
Hi, I got the call at 3:00 PM. I got off the waitlist😊

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations!!! May I ask how ur stats are? IS or OOS?
Thanks, I hope you guys hear from school soon. I’m OOS and my GPA was 3.8 and DAT score was 19 for academic average.

Do you mind sharing ur stats? Are u in or OOS
I'm OOS, my GPA is 3.9, and my DAT score is 20AA. I had a Post-Dec virtual interview in early January and was waitlisted in late January. I sent a letter of intent in early March.

Does anyone know if they’re still calling people off the waitlist? Is the class full?

Does anyone know whether sending a letter of interest at this time would be frowned upon? Do they only accept letter of intents?

Does anyone know whether sending a letter of interest at this time would be frowned upon? Do they only accept letter of intents?
if ur sending a letter of interest in hopes of getting an interview, don’t do it cuz I’m not sure if they’re still interviewing people or not. But if you’re sending a letter of intent and Ur on the waitlist then that’s fine. You could always call and ask them.