University of Illinois at Chicago Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I got an interview today for a date in February

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! Has anyone heard back from UIC recently following a post-december interview? Wishing everyone good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got waitlisted. I thought my interview went well, so I'm somewhat puzzled. Is UIC your top choice?

I also got waitlisted. I thought my interview went well, so I'm somewhat puzzled. Is UIC your top choice?
To be fair, getting waitlisted does not necessarily mean that our interview didn't go well - they may simply have too many qualified applicants and not enough seats.
Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed end of January and did not get the waitlist email so I’m wondering if that means I’ve been A/R or if they are just sending the waitlist email out in batches. I’m pretty sure they said they are sending the next round of Acceptances out March 1.
Do you remember who said this and when??

When does UIC stop interviewing people? I hand delivered a letter of intent to their admissions office and am presenting research and their clinic and research day (Topic: tessier 30 cleft)

My stats are
3.45 cGPA
3.3 sGPA

PAT: 18
QR: 20
BIO: 23
GC: 21
OC: 19
RC: 19
TS: 21
AA: 20

I was waitlisted but declined my position since I already accepted another offer.

I was waitlisted but declined my position since I already accepted another offer.
You were waitlisted today? Can i also ask what date you interviewed? Sorry for so many questions haha. Congrats on the offer though

You were waitlisted today? Can i also ask what date you interviewed? Sorry for so many questions haha. Congrats on the offer though
Yes I got the waitlist email early this morning. I interviewed Jan 31.

waitlisted & interviewed 2/14. fingers crossed the list moves fast!

Hello y’all! I’m sorry if this was a little late, but I got accepted 4/27!

Accepted off the waitlist 5/18 around 12pm. Wish you all the best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
I send them a letter about 2 weeks ago.
Stats- 19 AA 3.4 gpa
Also I have a masters degree

join the Uic accepted students Facebook group. there is a groupme link to join on there for the class of '26