University of Illinois at Chicago Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: University of Illinois at Chicago Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Can anyone that received an interview please share their stats

GPA (science, overall): 3.78/3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/20/19/19/No

Reactions: 1 user
For those that received interviews, are you OOS or in state?

Status changed from "Under review with admissions" to "Complete, Under Review with the Department" on the portal. Did anyone else get this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Status changed from "Under review with admissions" to "Complete, Under Review with the Department" on the portal. Did anyone else get this?
yes! just noticed that too, i wonder if it means any different

Did anyone get an invite email, but the link to sign up for interviews just takes you to a page where all the interview times are full/unavailable?

I’m curious as to how the people who’ve interviewed already general experiences were. I personally found my interview super unprofessional (the interviewer was driving) and didn’t know if anyone had a similar experience.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I’m curious as to how the people who’ve interviewed already general experiences were. I personally found my interview super unprofessional (the interviewer was driving) and didn’t know if anyone had a similar experience.
wow!

That’s odd! My interviewer was really nice and it felt very conversational.

Oh, wow. Did you just interview with one person?

seems like uic just sent another round of interviews :)

Has anyone gotten the email for a brief tour and Visit session with the Office of Admissions on Nov 22?

they usually send emails during business hrs

anyone else here anything? I’ve seen very few things about UIC on here, Facebook and Reddit

Still no, i interviewed last week does anyone know when I should expect a result?

I noticed a facebook group that has been going around on the fb bootcamp group. DM if you have been accepted and would like me to forward the link to join the group