University of Illinois at Chicago Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

anyone else here anything? I’ve seen very few things about UIC on here, Facebook and Reddit

I interviewed in September and was accepted on 12/15 around 9:45am CST

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received another email today saying that my application is still under consideration and that all final admission decisions will be communicated by April 2023. Did anyone else receive that? Not sure what it means at this point in the cycle, I haven’t even been invited to interview

I received another email today saying that my application is still under consideration and that all final admission decisions will be communicated by April 2023. Did anyone else receive that? Not sure what it means at this point in the cycle, I haven’t even been invited to interview
got this as well today, losing hope for an interview lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten an acceptance with post December interviews?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted off the waitlist at 4PM, 3/8/23. Will be taking the spot. Interviewed in January, 3.3/3.2, 4.0 masters, 21AA/23TS. Good luck you guys!

do you think it makes a difference that you were waitlisted now instead of earlier? lame they waited so long
Honestly couldn’t tell you:/ I know someone who goes there also oos and was accepted a month before school started, her status never was changed to waitlisted, always said “invited to interview” so I see it as maybe a bad sign

Waitlisted/alternate listed today Tue 3/21 at 11:30 AM. Interviewed 01/20. In state. 21AA/21TS 2.9cgpa/sgpa for undergrad. First semester SMP at UIC College of Med was a 3.67 gpa, which is what probably landed me the interview.

My plan is to update the committee in May when I complete my SMP and final transcripts post. I have my deposit down at BU but deffinitley wanted to stay home, in the great city of Chicago 😔

Good luck all!

Accepted off the waitlist on 3/23! Interviewed 1/11, waitlisted 2/3
Instate, 3.43ogpa/3.39sgpa/4.0 masters gpa
23AA/23TS

Last edited:
Accepted off the waitlist on 3/30! Interviewed 12/02, waitlisted 2/3.
instate, 3.78gpa
18AA/17TS

Admitted thru the Post-Baccalaureate Admissions Program!

the program gives guaranteed admission? or how does it work? congrats!!
Sorry I just saw this! It’s guaranteed admission for the class that starts 2024 after doing a post bacc there. I’m glad they didn’t deny or waitlist, but i don’t want to take another gap year. Turning down my seat so hopefully it goes to someone who can take it!

Reactions: 1 user
the program gives guaranteed admission? or how does it work? congrats!!
I was accepted the same way, i think its guaranteed but you just have to get a C or above for the courses. I also gave up my spot, hoping it goes to someone else!

I was accepted the same way, i think its guaranteed but you just have to get a C or above for the courses. I also gave up my spot, hoping it goes to someone else!
where will you attend? congrats!

I just got accepted as an OOS student, declined since I am going somewhere else already