University of St. Augustine Fall 2015 Accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gorillaz2332

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

For those individuals who have been accepted into USA (any campus) congratulations! I thought it would be good to open conversation for those who have been accepted into the Fall 2015 Florida campus. Post any questions, thoughts, concerns, comments, etc.

My main question is in regards to housing. Where is everyone planning on living? Are there any good places for college students on a budget? Does anybody want to get an apartment/house/condo with other PT students?

Looking forward to a great experience!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there! I just got my acceptance letter and I'm starting to fill out paperwork, look for housing, etc. Have you looked at the housing form posted in the USA portal?

Hey guys! I was also accepted for the fall DPT program at the Florida campus! I have been looking for housing the past week and the best places are Villa San Marco, the Preserves, Las Palmas, and Stratford mills. I might be looking for a roommate, so I think it might be good to set up a Facebook group to get to know everyone :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I was also accepted for the fall DPT program at the Florida campus! I have been looking for housing the past week and the best places are Villa San Marco, the Preserves, Las Palmas, and Stratford mills. I might be looking for a roommate, so I think it might be good to set up a Facebook group to get to know everyone :)
A Facebook group has already been set up. I joined it, lol. If you go to the USA Fall 2015 blog, I think the FB link is posted there for the Florida campus :)

A Facebook group has already been set up. I joined it, lol. If you go to the USA Fall 2015 blog, I think the FB link is posted there for the Florida campus :)
What is the name of the Facebook group? I'm having trouble finding it

Hey y'all!
I just got my letter today! And j requested to join the Facebook group :)

Reactions: 1 users
I was wait listed, and just got accepted!