University of St. Augustine Fall 2018

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by marzzyt, Oct 10, 2017.

1. MBPB

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Just got my interview invitation this morning for the Fall 2018 start date in San Marcos. :thumbup:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kelsipt

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Hey guys! I have an interview at the Austin campus this Friday (July 20th) for the residential program starting this fall! I'm a little nervous because I had to reschedule my interview date to later, and now it is so close to the fall start date! Does anyone else have an interview there on Friday too? For people who have already had their interviews, do you mind sharing what questions you were asked? I will be preparing up until the interview. Any advice helps! Thanks in advance :)

4. ArsenalDV88

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]

Hey Kelsi! I, too, am having an interview but on Saturday for the Flex program in Austin. I have asked around and heard it is fairly casual between one faculty member and 2-3 students. Good luck to ya, I'm sure you'll do just fine!

5. MBPB

Pre-Physical Therapy
    Got waitlisted today for the Fall 2018 Flex DPT program at San Marcos so might be looking at spring start instead.