Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my official acceptance last Thursday, it is kinda nuts for you guys because I know that your life is kinda dependent on this right now. If you would be willing to look into the Miami campus I would just reach out and let them know if that would change the response time or if it was an option that you would be willing to go out there. The new building is AMAZING and housing and everything honestly runs about the same. It's a little bit smaller of a staff because its a newer location but majority of them are USA grads, UM grads, and NOVA grads. There are also a ton more networking opps locally there if you rather shadow something close and what not!One person above got rejected and another waitlisted, but I'm still waiting. this is ridiculous, shouldn't wait over 4 weeks for an email