University of St. Augustine Fall 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted mid March to the Fall residential program for the st augustine campus and paid my seat and there still is not a Facebook group or any info at all. I am also stressed to find roommates and everything so hopefully they will soon
Congrats on the acceptance! I also got accepted for the Fall St Augustine program but found out a couple weeks ago. When did you receive the email to pay the deposit if you don't mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad.

I wonder if thats the same for St. Augustine campus students?

I feel like we are all on the same page, the Summer cohort starts May 10th so I am sure they are just trying to get everything in order for those guys before focusing on us! Congrats on your acceptance :)

Reactions: 1 user
Finally the forms have been sent lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone accepted to San Marcos received the email with enrollment forms yet??
I still have not received any enrollment forms yet. I received my acceptance letter on 4/5 for the Fall 2018 DPT Flex program, San Marcos Campus.

I got accepted mid March to the Fall residential program for the st augustine campus and paid my seat and there still is not a Facebook group or any info at all. I am also stressed to find roommates and everything so hopefully they will soon

I'm not sure if it is different for you all, but my cohort's facebook group was created by a couple of students and we all just passed the word and joined on orientation day.

Anyone have any information or updates on the Facebook group for the Miami campus this fall?

I'm thinking about making a Facebook for the St. Augustine Campus Fall 2018 students for flex and residential. I just need another persons Facebook account to start it!

Is there a Facebook page for fall 2018 Austin residential? Tried searching for one but no results

Reactions: 2 users
I still have not received any enrollment forms yet. I received my acceptance letter on 4/5 for the Fall 2018 DPT Flex program, San Marcos Campus.
They're taking a while. I received acceptance email a week after my interview (2/16) and received the enrollment forms yesterday afternoon.

I just received a second email from Jill Jennings with a bunch of links regarding Financial Aid, Scholarships and the student handbook. In addition to when and where my deposit needs to be paid. My deposit is due May 8th.

I was accepted 4/16 and received this email 4/24 and deposit is due 5/8. Hopefully, this helps.

Has anyone looked into previous years Facebook Pages. I'm planning ti go to Texas 5/16 to see & meet staff from the program but I also wanted to go a scope out the living situation and I was thinking that previous years Facebook pages may be a good place to start looking. Also, if you have any housing recommendations in Austin let me know!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone have any information or updates on the Facebook group for the Miami campus this fall?
I haven't gotten anything, but I did get the mountain of enrollment forms, this should be fun!

I'm thinking about making a Facebook for the St. Augustine Campus Fall 2018 students for flex and residential. I just need another persons Facebook account to start it!
I would be willing to start it with you!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on the acceptance! I also got accepted for the Fall St Augustine program but found out a couple weeks ago. When did you receive the email to pay the deposit if you don't mind me asking?
I paid it a month ago because I emailed and asked how to but as long as you do it by May 10 you should be fine. I did get an email today with everything we have to do before we start!

Does anyone know if USA has a policy about tattoos? Obviously I wore a suit during the interview process so it never really came up.... They can’t rescind an admission or anything, right?

Does anyone know if USA has a policy about tattoos? Obviously I wore a suit during the interview process so it never really came up.... They can’t rescind an admission or anything, right?
Usa does have a policy about tattoos it is in their student hand book but I have heard that they have been getting more lenient just depends on the professor.

I have a classmate with full arm and leg sleeve tattoos. I haven’t heard of any issue with that at all

Any of those who are accepted for Austin residential- Fall 2018 start want to start a Facebook?

Hi,

Anyone that is accepted and plans to attend the Austin campus this Fall- a Facebook group has been created!

The group is labeled, “University of St. Augustine DPT- Fall 2018 (Austin, TX)”

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Hello! If you're going to be in the Fall 2018 Full-Time DPT class at the San Marcos campus, I made a group page for us. If there's a group page made already, please let me know; I wasn't sure. Thanks!
Search: University of St. Augustine, San Marcos DPT - Fall 2018 to find the group page.

Hey guys!

I have an interview for the Austin campus on May 11th. Anyone else going?

Hey guys!

I have an interview for the Austin campus on May 11th. Anyone else going?

I also have an interview at the Austin campus too!!
Where are ya from boss?
I’m from amarillo and freaking nervous I

If anyone was accepted into the Fall 2018 dpt program for the St. Augustine campus we made a Facebook group! It is titled University of St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL Fall 2018!

I also have an interview at the Austin campus too!!
Where are ya from boss?
I’m from amarillo and freaking nervous I

I’m from Oklahoma City and me too!!

Do we have to complete the drug test and background check by the deposit due date?

Do we have to complete the drug test and background check by the deposit due date?
I don't believe so, in the most recent email from USA for Clinical Education documents it says that all those documents are due within 45 days of the acceptance letter with the enrollment forms.

I don't believe so, in the most recent email from USA for Clinical Education documents it says that all those documents are due within 45 days of the acceptance letter with the enrollment forms.
Okay thank goodness! BTW I just added the facebook group you made!

Do you know how we make our deposit? Where do we go online?
Hey once you receive your acceptance email the enrollment form attached has steps in order to pay online or by check (page 1).

I was recently accepted into the fall 2018 residential term at the St. Augustine campus and am looking for a roommate! I tried finding a Facebook page, but couldn't just like a lot of others. Message me if you're looking for someone to room with too :)
(FYI: I'm a girl and would prefer another girl but a boy is okay too!)

I was recently accepted into the fall 2018 residential term at the St. Augustine campus and am looking for a roommate! I tried finding a Facebook page, but couldn't just like a lot of others. Message me if you're looking for someone to room with too :)
(FYI: I'm a girl and would prefer another girl but a boy is okay too!)
Hey! We made a Facebook page for everyone for Fall 2018! Its called "University of St. Augustine, St. Augustine, FL Fall 2018". I think they add you to the page they made after you fill out enrollment forms and pay the deposit.

For those who interviewed at the Austin campus, what questions did they asked? Also, did you have to write an essay?

Has anyone been accepted to the DPT Fall Flex 2018 program in Austin, Texas??

whats up guys. Ill be attending USA, San Marcos in the fall for PT. Any of you guys get your exxat or school email yet? its been 3 weeks since i submitted my admissions documents but they still haven gotten back to me lol..they said they were lagging because summer session just started.

So, I am just joining the thread here. I got an invite for an interview at the flex program in Austin. Seems kind of late for an interview for a program that starts in September. Just wondering what other thoughts were on it?

So, I am just joining the thread here. I got an invite for an interview at the flex program in Austin. Seems kind of late for an interview for a program that starts in September. Just wondering what other thoughts were on it?
During my interview in Miami, students were still interviewing for summer which started in May (the interview was Mid-April) and from what I know, many of them got accepted. Just show up, be confident, and let them worry about placing you (if they like you and spots fill up, they will find another cohort for you), good luck!

During my interview in Miami, students were still interviewing for summer which started in May (the interview was Mid-April) and from what I know, many of them got accepted. Just show up, be confident, and let them worry about placing you (if they like you and spots fill up, they will find another cohort for you), good luck!
Sounds good! Thank you so much!

So I have been told that admissions does not begin to look at applications until after the deadlines. I applied for spring 2019 and the deadline was June 15th. However, I received an invitation to an interview before that deadline. Do you think they might want me to start in the fall of this year? my interview is July 20th

Last edited:
for sure, let me know if you have any questions or need help with the interview prep at all
I'm definitely all for any tips or help you can provide! What kind of questions were you asked when interviewing, and kind of what was the group interview part like? Thanks again!

So I have been told that admissions does not begin to look at applications until after the deadlines. I applied for spring 2019 and the deadline was June 15th. However, I received an invitation to an interview before that deadline. Do you think they might want me to start in the fall of this year? my interview is July 20th

Which campus did you apply to?

I'm definitely all for any tips or help you can provide! What kind of questions were you asked when interviewing, and kind of what was the group interview part like? Thanks again!
Hey I'd be happy to send you my practice questions and answers...it's definitely a good idea to have some great answers chambered for the interview. For my interview, it was myself and a female candidate and we were asked different questions. One thing that I would recommend is to try to show them the enthusiastic, caring team-player you are. As soon as I walked in to the room where the rest of the candidates were sitting, I made sure to introduce myself to as many people as possible (fellow candidates and staff alike) and show my excitement, and I made it a point to talk to and build rapport with the professor who was sitting in the back of the room (who happened to be the DPT program director for the Miami campus). Further, ask a lot of relevant questions. It's ok to nervous, but try to convert that nervous energy into enthusiasm. It may be a bit cliche, but have the mindset that you are ALREADY a DPT student, and you are just waiting for the paperwork to come through...best of luck!

Hey I'd be happy to send you my practice questions and answers...it's definitely a good idea to have some great answers chambered for the interview. For my interview, it was myself and a female candidate and we were asked different questions. One thing that I would recommend is to try to show them the enthusiastic, caring team-player you are. As soon as I walked in to the room where the rest of the candidates were sitting, I made sure to introduce myself to as many people as possible (fellow candidates and staff alike) and show my excitement, and I made it a point to talk to and build rapport with the professor who was sitting in the back of the room (who happened to be the DPT program director for the Miami campus). Further, ask a lot of relevant questions. It's ok to nervous, but try to convert that nervous energy into enthusiasm. It may be a bit cliche, but have the mindset that you are ALREADY a DPT student, and you are just waiting for the paperwork to come through...best of luck!

Was there a written portion of the Interview?