University of St. Augustine Miami

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ptmiami

Reaction score
I was just recently accepted into the 2019 fall program for the University of St. Augustine in Miami. Had anyone else been accepted and, if so, do you plan on attending the program.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Congratulations on your acceptance! I applied to the OTD program for the fall semester this year in Austin, Texas. It's odd because I applied in October and "officially" applied on November 30th (had to email my GRE score separately to the enrollment advisor. She said I would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks). It's been more than eight weeks now and I still haven't heard anything...

Just wondering if you would have any idea on this situation hopefully

Hi! Congratulations on your acceptance! I applied to the OTD program for the fall semester this year in Austin, Texas. It's odd because I applied in October and "officially" applied on November 30th (had to email my GRE score separately to the enrollment advisor. She said I would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks). It's been more than eight weeks now and I still haven't heard anything...

Just wondering if you would have any idea on this situation hopefully

Just like you for some reason I also had to email them my GRE scores separately even after paying the 15 dollar fee to get them send from ets. My advise would be to contact them and ask for the status on your application. Thanks and good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just like you for some reason I also had to email them my GRE scores separately even after paying the 15 dollar fee to get them send from ets. My advise would be to contact them and ask for the status on your application. Thanks and good luck.

Oh, no. How did you apply to the program? I applied through their website which was free and I was in contact with the enrollment advisor and I had asked her about if my submission went through and she mentioned I needed to email her about my GRE. So i didnt pay any fee to send it; i just sent it to her through email.

I emailed her again last Tuesday and she said they needed a couple more weeks, so I should hear back this coming Tuesday. Seems like to me, everyone else and their dogs are getting something back besides me..

Good luck!

Oh, no. How did you apply to the program? I applied through their website which was free and I was in contact with the enrollment advisor and I had asked her about if my submission went through and she mentioned I needed to email her about my GRE. So i didnt pay any fee to send it; i just sent it to her through email.

I emailed her again last Tuesday and she said they needed a couple more weeks, so I should hear back this coming Tuesday. Seems like to me, everyone else and their dogs are getting something back besides me..

Good luck!

I applied through PTCAS. Question, did you apply to other schools other than USA?

I was just recently accepted into the 2019 fall program for the University of St. Augustine in Miami. Had anyone else been accepted and, if so, do you plan on attending the program.
Im trying to get a feel for what my GPA needs to be at when applying for my program, Im still a freshman but I'm just wondering what ill have to get in my important classes to get accepted into the schools i apply to in florida. What was your GPA and grades in like bio and A&P and all that?

I interviewed for the Miami OTD Fall 2019 program on March 1, 2019 and received my acceptance invitation less than a week later. Do you know how many students they are accepting? Are you planning on attending? Have you heard much about the blended learning program?

I too have been accepted to OTD Miami for Fall 2019 and plan on attending.